Converting .ogl-Files (FAST Racing NEO)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by GoldCobra, May 31, 2016.

1. GoldCobra
    OP

GoldCobra Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Hi,

I really love the soundtrack from FAST Racing NEO, so I dumped the games Audio Files. Unfortunately they are in OGL-Format and I couldn't find anything for converting then to WAV or MP3 for example.

May I ask if someone got something or can have a look in that?

Thanks in advance! :-)

2. PlasmoidThunder

PlasmoidThunder Member

Newcomer
    May 21, 2016
    Google seems to come to the conclusion that OGL is a source code file related to older ATI graphics cards :s

I too would be interested in direct rips of the game's soundtrack, even if it's just to improve the quality of the BRSTMs I uploaded.

GoldCobra likes this.
  3. SuperAce20

SuperAce20 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2016
    United States
    In NWPlayer1234's Twitter
    lmao, they're the same for FAST Racing League, I don't know how to get an OST recorded.

4. VinLark

VinLark This machine kills bourgeois sentimentality.

Jun 11, 2016
    Trinidad and Tobago
    4chan and other wonders of the internet
    Nope. Can't find anything on OGL as an audio file. And even if we could I don't think there would be a way to just simply convert it to mp3....

5. KiiWii

KiiWii GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    You could definitely use a capture method to record the music out of it rather than ripping... For now.

Also:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/728222?tstart=0 Atrac possibly? It's a start.

Last edited by KiiWii, Jun 17, 2016
  6. PlasmoidThunder

PlasmoidThunder Member

Newcomer
    May 21, 2016
    That's already been done, though the music fades in; one can hope that direct rips would omit the fade.

Failing that, Shin'en said they were planning to release the game's soundtrack at some point.

7. michelthemaster

michelthemaster Member

Newcomer
    Mar 22, 2015
    Gambia, The
    ... Öhm, just one hint: I love the music from this game too. You can get ALL SONGS in youtube, without that much work ;-)

Greetz

Micha

8. SuperAce20

SuperAce20 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2016
    United States
    In NWPlayer1234's Twitter
    I have the FAST - League song files, they haven't been uploaded to youtube. I could easily load them in NEO, but I don't have a capture card. ;-;

9. PlasmoidThunder

PlasmoidThunder Member

Newcomer
    May 21, 2016
    Nasty bump, but it seems they're some sort of weird vorbis format that only Shin'en have ever used. I don't think it's going to possible to convert them to a readable format, though at least the soundtrack is out.