Wii #0592 - Super Smash Bros Brawl (USA)

Viictoriio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Who has this release allready up and running on his Wii? Please post your experiences. I'm ready to burn it for my PAL Wii with Wiikey. Wish me luck.

gjac1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Good luck Viictoriio
smile.gif
, i know of 2 people who are playing this now on PAL consoles after a few tweaks, so as long as you have fixed anything that needs fixing in the iso for your setup you should be fine and playing Brawl in about 50 mins or so
smile.gif

superkris

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MasteryodaX said:
superkris said:
I have a NTSC console with Wiikey.

I only have a dial-up connection but I do have a LG-drive to dump my games (that I rent).

Can I dump SSBB using rawdump?
I saw a 2.1 version of rawdump, do I need that version?

Then I just need to burn it on a DL dvd?

Am I right?
Thanks
lecture.gif

A little more precise answer would be appreciated!!!
wacko.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
superkris said:
MasteryodaX said:
superkris said:
I have a NTSC console with Wiikey.

I only have a dial-up connection but I do have a LG-drive to dump my games (that I rent).

Can I dump SSBB using rawdump?
I saw a 2.1 version of rawdump, do I need that version?

Then I just need to burn it on a DL dvd?

Am I right?
Thanks
lecture.gif

A little more precise answer would be appreciated!!!
wacko.gif

Rawdump won't dump it I don't think. Use this dumper instead with your LG drive. Then burn and play. Remember only certain LG drives will let you dump the game.

Akion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PabloAM said:
This version is MULTI5?

Have SSBB USA Spanish?

Thanks

I don't know yet. But I hope so.

I got the JAP version, then this version is unnecessary to me whether don't contain spanish language.

renes

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am downloading this game now, and i was thinking.... Is there a way for me to use my old save (the JAP one) with this game, or i have to play everything again??? Like change the name of the save or use someprogram?
Thanks

rodak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
renes said:
I am downloading this game now, and i was thinking.... Is there a way for me to use my old save (the JAP one) with this game, or i have to play everything again??? Like change the name of the save or use someprogram?
Thanks

You have to play everything again or keep playing the JAP version

Viictoriio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
One last question:

So I patch the update.inf and replace it with Trucha...
Then I run regionfrii.
Then I burn with imgburn with layer break edit.

So, for my 1.9g Wiikey 3.2E Wii, I don't need brickblocker 1.3R2? This is safe to update now as it is and without dual channels?

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gjac1 said:
dydy said:
Sorry i not understand this for remove the update smash brawl :

4. Now Right click the __update.inf again and choose REPLACE. Within the prompt, navigate to where you saved ProphSSBB.inf and select it.

if i understand with trucha i choose replace the file ProphSSBB.inf in the same folder of __update.inf its this?

And the game make no update?

thx
wink.gif

For best results you are best off extracting the file you want to replace first, so for example, extract the update.inf file from the iso to somewhere on your hard drive and then choose replace and select Prophets inf file.....sign both partitions just to be sure..

Make any other changes needed for your system setup e.g the 001 error fix or video mode fixes then sign and close the iso....

Download and startup IMGBURN, import the iso , click on Tools / Settings / Write / Layer Break / User specified and change that to 2084960 , then save and close the settings

Change the burn speed to x1 and leave your pc alone to burn for 50 mins or so......

i replace the update.inf file extracted on my hard drive by Prophets inf file?

smile.gif

hmbn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to use Prophet's modified .INF from the japanese SSBB in this version? Recommended burning speed on Verbatim Singapore is 2.4x right? Thanks.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
eternity575 said:
at LAST this shitty game is released and people will STOP waiting for it replying with "not brawl" msgs all the time.

Agreed.....although the game is FAR from being shitty, now the whiners can be preoccupied with it lol.
yaynds.gif
Well, at least until the release date for Mario Kart Wii gets close
rolleyes.gif

gjac1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Viictoriio said:
One last question:

So I patch the update.inf and replace it with Trucha...
Then I run regionfrii.
Then I burn with imgburn with layer break edit.

So, for my 1.9g Wiikey 3.2E Wii, I don't need brickblocker 1.3R2? This is safe to update now as it is and without dual channels?

To remove the updates you now have 2 choices , brickblocker which will remove the entrire update part of the iso and replace it will a whole lot of nothing or you can now use Prophets inf file which empties the actual update out of the wad files...

Since a few game dont run after brickblocker has been used i prefare to us the replacement inf file but i have read that people have got it working after using brickblocker so the choice is yours....either way you wont get duplicate channels on your Wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: I asked one of my fave translators