Wii #0529 - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

• Thread starter JPH
  • Start date
  • Views 164,781
  • Replies 961
  • Likes 1

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Quick, I am almost done, where is the cheapest place to find a DVD+/-R DL.

I got 4 bucks and a quarter tank of gas.
microcenter if u got one around u u can pick up a single dvd dl disk for like 4 bucks if not i think ur shit out of luck
unless u use the five finger discount method
ph34r.gif

theman69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
actually i found the gameplay in this game kinda slow..... i like most people not a fan of zero-suit samus and i dont like the new rockets.. they nerfed samus T.T

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i didnt like the break the target part. its way 2 easy and they give u items plus i dont like how all you have to do is play vs a bunch of times to get everyone unlocked.. i miss it being super hard to get someone but it was so worth it. what fun is it if everyone can unlock everyone how can you bragg or show off what you have unlocked

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1 min left till download is complete. There is still the burning and unpacking process though. I hope to be able to try the wiikey method out for you guys, but it's getting pretty late here and I have a lot to do tomorrow, so I can't promise anything =\

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1 min left till download is complete. There is still the burning and unpacking process though. I hope to be able to try the wiikey method out for you guys, but it's getting pretty late here and I have a lot to do tomorrow, so I can't promise anything =\
well i have 28 mins plus burning and its only 736 pm so ill b up for sometime but im sure somone else is prob done dl and will get the news out 2 u guys before me
ph34r.gif

phlyjedi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna go see if CVS or Wallgreens carry DL media. Nearest Microcenter is 30 miles away. I have the ISO extracted and waiting to be burned, but no MEDIA, this sucks.

lordkieranos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
9.24 gb, looks like the one!

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Any ppl in the uk www.svp.co.uk

great place for media, get all my discs there, cheap, reliable and fast delivery, otherwise get down to poundland if you have one, no seriously, poundland, 2 dl verbatim for all of £1 My mate uses them for his 360, and all his games run fine!

But svp has good selection and also sells single dl's verbatim @ £1.95

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

well i have 28 mins plus burning and its only 736 pm so ill b up for sometime but im sure somone else is prob done dl and will get the news out 2 u guys before me
ph34r.gif

Not me
tongue.gif
It's repairing with quickpar right now due to some missing blocks, taking up quite some time as well, so I'm not gonna make it. I'm going to bed in a bit while extracting it >_< Ughh

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
9.24 gb, looks like the one!

smile.gif
Â
smile.gif
Â
smile.gif
Â
smile.gif
Â
smile.gif
Â
smile.gif

Any ppl in the uk www.svp.co.uk

great place for media, get all my discs there, cheap, reliable and fast delivery, otherwise get down to poundland if you have one, no seriously, poundland, 2 dl verbatim for all of £1 My mate uses them for his 360, and all his games run fine!

But svp has good selection and also sells single dl's verbatim @ £1.95

Verbatims in poundland
ohmy.gif
, no way. Where about in UK are ya , I got some poundlands round here ,but a lot of the time stuff like that is normally just one area
frown.gif
, but 2 for £1 is too good to pass up if the ones near me have some.

Oh just a note about verbatims as well for people buying them for this , avoid the made in india ones , made in singapore =good , made in india=bad.

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-industry/sony-apologizes-for-sony-interview-with-sony-developer-ne...