Wii #0519 - One Piece Unlimited Adventure (USA)

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
my life has no meaning now :'(
Then you really had a boring and sad life
tongue.gif

BBF12345

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Damn, really doesn't work on PAL, just tried it with RegionFrii (FW 3.1, Wiikey 1.9g)

frown.gif
Major bummer that both this and No More Heroes do not work on PAL - could have been a great week for PAL Wii gamers. :/

psx10k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone else's version freeze during the opening movie right after Luffy catches something using his fishing rod? It's strange that another xxx release, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, also freezes during the opening movie sequence. Same behaviour too; movie just freezes, which requires unplugging the system to recover. Normal gameplay seem unaffected though (i.e. if you skip the opening movie).

I don't have the freezing in Nights: Journey of Dreams though (a pcn release).

I wonder if the freezing is:
a) related to how xxx is ripping the games? if this is the case, maybe all the xxx releases need propers?
b) my particular setup (NTSC/US Wii; WiiKey; 3.1U Firmware; Version from abtt)? maybe there is new protection/checking/unsupported feature on the newer games?
c) pure coincidence (i.e. bad burn, etc.)? lots of people have the Sonic Riders problem though, and I use Verbatim DVD+R at 4x, so I doubt it

kronk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, also freezes during the opening movie sequence. Same behaviour too; movie just freezes, which requires unplugging the system to recover. Normal gameplay seem unaffected though (i.e. if you skip the opening movie).

a) related to how xxx is ripping the games? if this is the case, maybe all the xxx releases need propers?
b) my particular setup (NTSC/US Wii; WiiKey; 3.1U Firmware; Version from abtt)? maybe there is new protection/checking/unsupported feature on the newer games?
c) pure coincidence (i.e. bad burn, etc.)? lots of people have the Sonic Riders problem though, and I use Verbatim DVD+R at 4x, so I doubt it

It's not your setup, I have a PAL Wii with WiiKey and here Sonic also freezes in the middle of the movie,
right after they drive out of the elevator.

airrich

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone else's version freeze during the opening movie right after Luffy catches something using his fishing rod? It's strange that another xxx release, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, also freezes during the opening movie sequence. Same behaviour too; movie just freezes, which requires unplugging the system to recover. Normal gameplay seem unaffected though (i.e. if you skip the opening movie).

a) related to how xxx is ripping the games? if this is the case, maybe all the xxx releases need propers?
b) my particular setup (NTSC/US Wii; WiiKey; 3.1U Firmware; Version from abtt)? maybe there is new protection/checking/unsupported feature on the newer games?
c) pure coincidence (i.e. bad burn, etc.)? lots of people have the Sonic Riders problem though, and I use Verbatim DVD+R at 4x, so I doubt it

mine freezes at the same part, so does sonic
ntsc, wiikey 1.9g, 3.1u

Drkirby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, sucks I can't watch the intro, hope it doesn't freeze up in the other cut scenes though. And yah, exact same spot as you mentioned, I am with 3.1U with YAOSM 2.0

CZroe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It locks up at the same part of the FMV, for everyone. Why was this release never nuked and released as "PROPER"?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto