Wii #0518 - No More Heroes (USA)

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Things I love about this game.. so far:
1) Gushing blood AND coins from decapitated bodies.
2) Bringing the WiiMote to my ear when character gets a cell phone call (HA!)
3) When you save, character sits down on toilet.. lol

This game is hella fun, check it oout!

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh man! I didn't know that about the phone...I was wondering why I couldn't hear the phone conversation....

Hey I have a question. On the first mission, at the save point there's the wrestling mask next to it that says you unlock a wrestling move. It didn't tell me how to do the move though? Am I missing something?

spirited

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont like the save animation, it gets repetitive and annoying after awhile, number 2 in your spoiler section is pretty cool though

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure about the wrestling masks, but am also wondering when you use them. I've found 2. The slots are also fun. Triple bars is brutal, and the names he calls out make me lol (strawberries ON THE SHORTCAKE!!)

This game is nuts. *buyz*

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
works fine. game sux.

/goes to play DMC 4Â demo

cheers

Berial is awesome!
happy.gif

great name
smile.gif
how do you kill him?

oh /ot
biggrin.gif

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not sure about the wrestling masks, but am also wondering when you use them. I've found 2. The slots are also fun. Triple bars is brutal, and the names he calls out make me lol (strawberries ON THE SHORTCAKE!!)

This game is nuts. *buyz*

hahaha! I love it! I got a few of those my favorite so far is the black and white one where you walk and press the button that shows on the screen and he kills the person in a gory mortal kombat fatality type fashion I think he yells something about a chocolate raspberry when this one happens! haaha
biggrin.gif

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Result: Effect

3 Cherries: Travis yells "This is the End!" and time is slowed.

3 Bars: Travis yells "Raspberry Chocolate Sundae!", and he screen
turns black and white, and when you are in the vicinity of
an enemy, a command will pop up. Hit the proper key, and
Travis will kill the enemy. Hit the wrong key, Travis will
just taunt the opponent.

3 Bells: Travis yells "Blueberry Cheese Brownie!", a crosshair will
appear on your screen, pressing "A" will cause your beam
katana to fire a projectile. If the projectile hits your
enemy they will die instantly.

3 Grasshoppers: Travis yells "Strawberries on the Shortcake!", Travis goes
"Super Saiyan" and any attack that connects creates a
spinning death blow dial, slash in any direction to finish
your foe.

3 Sevens: A demonic laugh is heard, and a seven is added under your
electricity counter. At the end of the ranked match, it adds
10,000 LB for each seven you've received.
copied from http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/file/933024/51155

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Modded my Wii for the Jap release of Brawl (which I hope doesn't have any serious copy protection, although I do expect something), but this is turning out to be a real gem!

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I love the Slot super move battle cries. First time I heard them, I laughed hard.

I'm a bit disappointed that the "Jacking up the sword" is to move the remote left and right rather than up and down. That would have made it perfect to me. If you're jacking up your sword, you should be jacking the wiimote.

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm look what I read on the infectes forum:

QUOTE said:
ONLINE the new diagram BETA 0.9 version of "ARGON 1.3 FIRMWARE".

Finally are 4 wires to add for who want to play imports games with ARGON. The wires are optionals, like you see on the diagram we use 3 differents wires to recognize the console version, of course you need to connect only one of them to the chip according with your WII model (pal/us/jap), so no jumper on ARGON but differents position on pads.

we remember that IMPORTS GAMES SUPPORT is a a patch that can be compare with D2CKEY import games support, any drive modchip can assure 100% imports games support.

Diagram is available here: http://www.infectus.biz/diagrams/argon1_3betadiagram.jpg

The part that buggs me is this:

we remember that IMPORTS GAMES SUPPORT is a a patch that can be compare with D2CKEY import games support, any drive modchip can assure 100% imports games support.

What do they mean? That the argon will be able to play all region games? so all ntsc games on pal consoles? The firmware is out (1.3) butnot a lot of people have it... as the firmware updater is not yet released...
dry.gif

Maybe NMH will work on this modchip
biggrin.gif

Edit:

Intresting it seems that firmware 1.3 has full ntcs support (?)
QUOTE said:
If you don't want the direct NTSC support, then don't solder the 3 wires.
But on the this question:
If regionfrii has the same results as the new firmware and 4 wires, why do sooooo many whine about the Argon's region compatibility? Huh As sattommy said, it takes a few seconds to patch the iso. Roll Eyes For a sec, I thought I was missing something
There is no awnser....
wink2.gif

They Call Me Mr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to ask if anyone else is experiencing a nasty Wii locking crash in this game. I'm using an NTSC wii, wii key fully upgraded and all that. I beat Dr. Peace, I get a message that a video is overdue, I hop on my bike and drive towards a white circle with a blue "M", and when ever I get close the game crashes and buzzes like crazy; no matter what route I take, no matter if I drive or walk, the game always locks up and unplugging the Wii is the only solution. I can do everything else but when I get to that part of town everything turns to crap.

I'm downloading the game from a different person that isn't the "xxx-nmh" release so maybe it was a bad dump or whatever its called now, or maybe I burned it wrong, but since I don't have the rars or the iso I can't really re-test.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo