Wii #0430 - No More Heroes (Japan)

Puxel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiikey auto-patches the game... soÂ
cry.gif

I know this, you know this, but you also have to spell it out for the few that will ask:

Will it work with regionfrii? No
Will it work with brickblocker? No
Will it work under 50Hz/60Hz? No
Have you tried the 1.3 config disc that will some how automagically make the game run against the rule of thumb? No

We're gonna need something like that for every non-working pal game from now until five years from now
smile.gif

AGH. I felt a sharp pain in my side when I read that. We all know how the WiiKey team is about their updates.
cry.gif

Maybe something will come up.

dns2k

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks moo, i am not jap literate and well the other two warnings were straight forward and i created them my self but this one i had never see before.
smile.gif

O

oneeter

This game restored my faith in third party wii titles.
Its really easy to get carried away doing the finishing blows and start waving your arms like a maniac.
It makes you feel foolish and remember why the wii is fun.

^that was my first post since I joined in 2002.
This game was fun enough to make a lurker come out of the lurking closet

lobster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this game is making me buy an extra $40 worth of merch just so i can save $12 on importing it D:
plus i'll be buying it AGAIN in 3 months D:

if thats not
wub.gif
then i don't know what
wub.gif
is.

D

Deleted User

The European version was confirmed to be censored as well by Games Radar. If there is no Freeloader like disc by the time this is released over here (I doubt it) I'm probably going to skip this otherwise great looking game. I can't stand anything censored, plus I don't really like to support that.

(I don't know if this was mentioned elsewhere already so I though it would fit in here.)

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AUGH. Seeing this topic bumped around this time, I thought the US version was released just now for a second. =(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-