Wii #0430 - No More Heroes (Japan)

GrayFox Cap

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The US/Euro versions have coins too if you look closely you can see the round yellow things amongst the sprays of blood
biggrin.gif

I guess you can say their blood is rich...
nyanya.gif

Oh you
smile.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Ohoho! I've been waiting for this one. This is one of my most anticipated Wii titles. Of course, I'll be waiting for the English version, and I'll be buying it... but this just means I'm one step closer to that goal.

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
filename on this?

new rls for 2day

Bratz.The.Movie.PAL.MULTI2.Wii-RoME
Doraemon_Wii_Himitsu_Douguou_Ketteisen_JAP_WII-TMD
Rabbids_Party_Returns_JAP_WII-TMD
Minna_de_Asobou_de_Namco_Carnival_JAP_WII-TMD

Bratz Movie ( old in usa )
Rabbids party returns ( rayman raving rabbids 2 old in eu and us )
Minna De Asobou De Namco Carnival ( namco museum remix old in us and works on pal )

So only no more heroes and doreamon are interesting if at least they work in us or pal .

Some interesting usa titles have to come this week like Godzilla Unleashed and Jenga .

The best week will be next week with the release of : Chocobo Dungeon ( jap ) , Super Swing Golf 2 ( us ) , We Love Golf ( Jap ) , Nights ( Jap ) , Indy 500 Legends ( US ) .

Can't believe that no one posted yet No More Heroes on newsgroup , it is a super big wii title .

ninpou90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Weird... The Japanese version of Ninja Gaiden was much more bloody anfd gory than the European and American versions... Also animé (like One Piece and Bleach) are edited and censored in the US but contain violence and gore in Japan...

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Still not convinced that this'll be a good game - I find that most gameplay videos look terrible :S I just hope I'm wrong because it could turn out to be one of the console's best games.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Weird... The Japanese version of Ninja Gaiden was much more bloody anfd gory than the European and American versions... Also animé (like One Piece and Bleach) are edited and censored in the US but contain violence and gore in Japan...

This is also the case with some of the Mega Man Zero games on GBA and more, they have blood in JPN but in USA I think it's green gunky crap.
I imagine the light-saber looking sword will sell this game well in the US, if they don't get a crappy box art of course
biggrin.gif

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i'm starting to belive this release is bogus.. it hasnt show up ANYWHERE. Neither has anyone played it!

None of the japanese releases of today show up , it is often like that , jap releases take sometimes 3-4 days to show up in news even if there are big big titles .

Oh didnt know that xD thanks for the heads-up
smile.gif

Seems the game took great reviews in jap magazines ( 8/10 for all of them )

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really hope it's decent. The Wii needs more games like this and I'd hate for it to be a failure.

Someone give us impressions on what it's like. I don't trust jap magazine reviews...lots of average games have gotten 8-9/10

schnoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please post if there is a BLOOD/violence option (I PRAY) also if the game works in NTSC-U wii... GO SCENE!

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
yes doesn't work on pal but that is not a surprise , all the good import games are not working on pal . What about compatibility on ntsc u wii ? Works or not ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple