Wii #0337 - The Simpsons Game (USA)

Mr_Grinch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Japanese version of SMG is protected too. Why would they take the protection OFF the disc when it clearly works?

dsbomb

Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
dsbomb nice rant but why would someone want to waste 2 hours downloading a game for it not to work. Its easy to make a rant like that when your not waiting months for 9/10 games to be released while ntsc users have been playing for ages.
Nah, it's easy to make a rant like this when one is a calm person. I'm not that concerned if a download does not work. I would certainly *hope* it would work, but if it doesn't, then oh well. That's just the kind of attitude I have about this stuff. If you get so worked up about "wasting" only a couple hours of your life, then perhaps investing in an NTSC Wii would be worth it for you. Sure it's not as cheap as straight pirating, but it would save you this anger with every game. And if I recall, didn't the PAL releases of Anubis 2, Ninjabreadman, Rock 'N Roll Adventures come out first?
tongue.gif

Just start the download of a couple games, get some sleep, when you wake up, they'll be ready to burn and try. If they don't work, play any of the other hundred games that do.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'd like to actually know about the games instead of reading the same crap over and over and over again.
This is the wrong website for you, then.
go to the IGN or GameFAQs boards if you want to discuss the game
lecture.gif

It's very relevant for probably half of the GBAtemp users wether or not a game works on PAL consoles, so don't be selfish...

fldash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
lecture.gif

It's very relevant for probably half of the GBAtemp users wether or not a game works on PAL consoles, so don't be selfish...
I'm not disputing it's relevancy, but quit fucking asking over and over and over. If you are too lazy and impatient to download and test it yourself, wait until someone does it for you then posts confirmation here. We don't need a unison of lazy PAL users clogging up the forums with their stupid bullshit.

1ns4nity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone on the JAP compatability of this release? I tried it on a DVDR already and my Wii-J didnt even recognise the disc :x

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
Confirmed PAL Release just now:

The_Simpsons_Game_PAL_Wii-BAHAMUT

filename: b-simpson

Still not sure if the Wiierd release is real or not. But Bahamut is.

Bahamut nfo suggests ENGLISH only.

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
lecture.gif

It's very relevant for probably half of the GBAtemp users wether or not a game works on PAL consoles, so don't be selfish... I'm not disputing it's relevancy, but quit fucking asking over and over and over. If you are too lazy and impatient to download and test it yourself, wait until someone does it for you then posts confirmation here. We don't need a unison of lazy PAL users clogging up the forums with their stupid bullshit.

Yeh well done.

You just don't know what it's like do you? If you wanna discuss the game make a topic in the wii section or go to IGN etc. simple as that. Us 'lazy' PAL users aren't all downloading the game and testing it ourselves because we don't want to risk using some of our usenext limit or torrent limit etc. only to find a game doesn't work. Why don't you try having a PAL wii for a while, huh?!

mrwienerdog

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've burned this bitch 3 times now, and the burn ends in the same spot, in failure. I have been using nero, and I was wondering if I should be using a different burn engine, and if so which? If this is not enough info, and some kind soul is willing to help me out, i would be happy to supply extra info.

Never had problems like this before.

mrwienerdog

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you.

I'm sure this is obvious to most, but I don't pay a lot of attention, because nero always worked.

Appreciate the patience.
grog.gif

By the way, what is the latest build of image burn, anyhew?

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
lecture.gif

It's very relevant for probably half of the GBAtemp users wether or not a game works on PAL consoles, so don't be selfish... I'm not disputing it's relevancy, but quit fucking asking over and over and over. If you are too lazy and impatient to download and test it yourself, wait until someone does it for you then posts confirmation here. We don't need a unison of lazy PAL users clogging up the forums with their stupid bullshit.

Yeh well done.

You just don't know what it's like do you? If you wanna discuss the game make a topic in the wii section or go to IGN etc. simple as that. Us 'lazy' PAL users aren't all downloading the game and testing it ourselves because we don't want to risk using some of our usenext limit or torrent limit etc. only to find a game doesn't work. Why don't you try having a PAL wii for a while, huh?!

I don't agree with fldash completely. But I do on at least one point. Why not just wait till someone posts whether it works or not. Do you really think people would hold out on you guys until someone makes a specific inquiry? It's really not that necessary as far as I can tell. I understand it's frustrating, but if you just wait, someone would post the information you need without all the clamor. That's my two cents.

EDIT: I could understand if you guys were a minority, but as far as I can tell, there are more PAL users than NTSC.

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Not a fan of the series but I might take a look. Homer's ability looks like it was stolen from De Blob (student project). I will be busy playing BWii and Manhunt 2.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nah, it's easy to make a rant like this when one is a calm person. I'm not that concerned if a download does not work. I would certainly *hope* it would work, but if it doesn't, then oh well. That's just the kind of attitude I have about this stuff. If you get so worked up about "wasting" only a couple hours of your life, then perhaps investing in an NTSC Wii would be worth it for you. Sure it's not as cheap as straight pirating, but it would save you this anger with every game. And if I recall, didn't the PAL releases of Anubis 2, Ninjabreadman, Rock 'N Roll Adventures come out first?Â
tongue.gif

Just start the download of a couple games, get some sleep, when you wake up, they'll be ready to burn and try. If they don't work, play any of the other hundred games that do.

Lots of PAL users have download limits of xGB. unfortunately we don't have the option of wasting out downloads on a game that won't work
frown.gif
I know it must be annoying though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.