Status
Not open for further replies.

Killakae

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've only used 2 out of the 4 channel pages on my Wii Menu and already my wii harddrive is full so i've got several empty channel slots that i'll never get to use (unless Ninty releases a harddrive but i'm sure if they do they'll give us a few more pages anyway) so 2 duplicate channels wont matter to me, if i move them to page 4 and i'll probably never see them again

biscuit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it does appear your the only one who beleives in this. I want to. But the risk of semi-bricking is too great especially considering all other forums and news posts report this method as non working and harmful.

luigimania

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Could you maybe post some pictures, or even better, a video for proof?
It's not that I don't trust you, it's just that I want some definite proof before doing a risky thing like this
wink.gif

LOL. It IS because you don't trust me.

But that is okay, because this is very risky stuff to do and we should all be wary and not just jump right in. I usually just sit back around here and post confirmations that some technique works, but this time, due to all of the misinformation in this thread, I thought I'd at least try to be of some use.

There will be others (like myself) who will perform this over the next few hours (and they'll be cyclowiz owners I bet...).

Re: photos or vids. I refrain from posting images or vids on the web that might reveal dubious activities. Sorry.
smile.gif

Jools07

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
And that version has exactly the same problems with WiiKey. Yay.

I wish I hated Mario. Damn the excitement / pain that it's causing me.

shonosuke

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's not that I don't trust you, it's just that I want some definite proof before doing a risky thing like this
wink.gif

But that is okay, because this is very risky stuff to do and we should all be wary and not just jump right in. I usually just sit back around here and post confirmations that some technique works, but this time, due to all of the misinformation in this thread, I thought I'd at least try to be of some use.

There will be others (like myself) who will perform this over the next few hours (and they'll be cyclowiz owners I bet...).

Re: photos or vids. I refrain from posting images or vids on the web that might reveal dubious activities. Sorry.
smile.gif

Tested your method with wiikey and it works perfect settings still work
Thank you

maniza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok so i got a ntsc wii at launch,got a chip in july 2007 since then i have played resident evil, mario strikers, metroid prime 3 and zack and wiki. all of them backed up and plaid whit no problems at all mp3 requested and update and then worked fine. never updated firmware since i got the chip.

so my problem is i dont know what modchip i have under the hood. if posible i dont want to open my wii to find out. so here are my questions: what modchip am i most likely to have? and is there a way to find out what modchip i have widout opening the wii?.

thanks any help is grately apreciated

WarioIta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
about wiikey's upgrade: wiieky's team really did it, and some beta tester is trying it. anything about the problem with some wiikey, which can't be upgraded, is ABSOLUTELY TRUE. I'm not a beta tester, but I'm pretty sure that this update is out. i'm asking to a beta tester to get more information, stay tuned
EDIT
it seems that the problem comes from fakes wiikeys. that smells like bullshit, because wiikey team was trying to create an update that dosen't works with fakes chips, but maybe some original wiikey is made of shit. When I'll have more informations, Il'' post again

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
about wiikey's upgrade: wiieky's team really did it, and some beta tester is trying it. anything about the problem with some wiikey, which can't be upgraded, is ABSOLUTELY TRUE. I'm not a beta tester, but I'm pretty sure that this update is out. i'm asking to a beta tester to get more information, stay tuned

And you got this info how? Are we just to take your word on it? Where's your proof of your claims?

WarioIta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I talked to a beta tester, he says that the problem is not sure, and he can't tell anything about that. but the update exists, and that's sure.

biscuit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wink.gif

smile.gif

Have any cyclowiz owners been brave enough yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to