Wii #0330 - Super Mario Galaxy (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If the Copy detects the Chip, Why doesnt the Original detect the Chip!? Its all over an Big Fake, the biggest One in the Web!!! Release is on 16.11 (USA), but Japan Release is on the 01.11. It would make sense that an japanese Release got leaked and not an USA! So its the Whole Time the Crap Demo!
they dumped the demo, which is identical to the retail version. And the original does not detect the chip because the chip is inactive when not needed.

ChriZRocKz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
"I think, we can play the Game on D2B Boards with Wiikey! Keep CooL, coz theres no Proper Release to Download and to Test it.... I think, that PROMiNENT has a D2B Wii too! xD " -> well ... did you read all the thread ?Â
wtf.gif

Yes, I have read the whole thread.

QUOTEOriginal from GonzoCorleone:
And the "Proper being the original version" doesn't make sense. A proper release is a re-release of a non-working release that now works Proper-ly.

It wouldn`t make any sense, that this Game won`t work on D2B Boards with Wiikey... `Maybe, the original wouldn`t works too.
wink.gif

And i think, theres no copyprotection... But If, you can "hack" the Game Disc, like PSX Games
biggrin.gif
:D:D

And PROMiNENT doesnt tell us, on which Wii-Type they have played the Game
wink.gif

EDIT/ @ Fat D

Yes, you`re Right, if SMG has an new Update,which can detect the Modchip in the ram of the dvd-rom drive, so the original won`t work,
wink.gif

A

alucard_xs

They can dump the backup on whatever chipset Wii, it does not matter.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"And the "Proper being the original version" doesn't make sense. A proper release is a re-release of a non-working release that now works Proper-ly. "

Sure and God exists.

1) I clearly didn't say the proper existed. I said that saying the proper is the same as the first release doesn't make any kind of sense at all. That would be like saying tomorrows newspaper is the same as todays. I told you what the definition of a proper is and you told me God doesn't exist...

2) Flaming an entire religion, in what seems to be a completely seperate conversation from my post, is fairly immature.

katsuce

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
guys, just wait a couple more days, someone will come up with something, I don't think there's a lot of things to worry about

and for the one who asked if we have to buy our games, the answer is yes. I personally own 140 original games on various systems, as buying games is a way to support the developers

ChriZRocKz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
UPDATE:

Super Mario Galaxy + D2CKey = True! - 2007-10-29
Various sites are reporting that backups of Super Mario Galaxy are working with D2CKey, but not with any other modchips! We have tested a backup of the USA version of SMG and can confirm that it does in fact work on the USA NTSC Wii with D2CKey. The USA version of SMG will not work on other region consoles, but we are confident that backups of other region versions of the game will work on other region consoles. We will post more news about this as soon as we can obtain original game discs from the other regions to test.

d2ckey.com

Rulza

Trophies
XP
Country
UPDATE:

Various sites are reporting that backups of Super Mario Galaxy are working with D2CKey, but not with any other modchips! We have tested a backup of the USA version of SMG and can confirm that it does in fact work on the USA NTSC Wii with D2CKey. The USA version of SMG will not work on other region consoles, but we are confident that backups of other region versions of the game will work on other region consoles. We will post more news about this as soon as we can obtain original game discs from the other regions to test.

d2ckey.com
Already posted by me
lecture.gif

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You figure Nintendo would try and use their resources to stop DS pirating, rather then Wii pirating. Considering barely anyone knows about Wii pirating, but DS pirating is literally as easy as putting a game in your DS

isugoat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
People are saying that the D2CKey doesn't work on older chipsets. Where is that information coming from? Are people just assuming it wouldn't work?

Unless there were more changes to the D2C other than disabling the debug port, the D2CKey should work on older boards. It's a drive chip bypass mod; it should be able to bypass any drive chip. Up until now, though, there was no reason to buy a D2CKey if you owned a D2B or D2A chipset.

modshroom128

Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
Now Working on Wiikey!!!!!!!

Just found out how to make it work with wiikey everyone!, note this fix is JUST for the people that repeatadly ask over and over again if it's working on wiiky. Here's the steps,

1. Take your Wii, turn it upside down.

2. Open your oven door, set to 375.

3. Bake for 2-3 hours.

4. Take it out, warning, it will be hot...

5. Hit the system on your head,....hard.

6. Throw it down over a balconey, preferably hitting an old lady.

7. Spit over the side of the balconey hitting the system 3 times, no more, no less.

8. Go buy a new Wii that has a D2C chip inside.

9. Buy a D2Ckey modchip.

10. Install and play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it guys, I'm glad I could finally help solve the mystery of how to make it work on Wiikey, Let's a Goooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
wink.gif
stupid noob, ALL you have to do is pour some mountain dew gamer fuel on your system.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Now Working on Wiikey!!!!!!!

Just found out how to make it work with wiikey everyone!, note this fix is JUST for the people that repeatadly ask over and over again if it's working on wiiky. Here's the steps,

1. Take your Wii, turn it upside down.

2. Open your oven door, set to 375.

3. Bake for 2-3 hours.

4. Take it out, warning, it will be hot...

5. Hit the system on your head,....hard.

6. Throw it down over a balconey, preferably hitting an old lady.

7. Spit over the side of the balconey hitting the system 3 times, no more, no less.

8. Go buy a new Wii that has a D2C chip inside.

9. Buy a D2Ckey modchip.

10. Install and play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it guys, I'm glad I could finally help solve the mystery of how to make it work on Wiikey, Let's a Goooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
wink.gif

I've tried this, it works.

modshroom128

Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE:

d2ckey.com
thats been posted like 3 times already :/
*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one