Wii #0263 - FIFA 08 (Europe)

Kruce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Shibby! Siding with the "finally a multiplayer game that's not a minigame collection" comments, and it goes nicely with Madden 08. I am curious about the controls, I hope they are intuitive enough for non-Wii-players to just pick it up and play.

Taka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice. I'm kind of hoping there's a option to use the original GameCube controller. If anybody can confirm that you can use it, that'd be great. Anyway, it should fill in nicely until Pro Evo '08 is released.

AWESOME_noob

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm.. too late for any good releases right now on the Wii cos im gonna eat,sleep,play Halo 3... gonna pick up ma copy in the morning.... see you guys next month, or maybe next year (Mass Effect just round the corner on Xbox360!!!)

XBox360 FTW!!!

dsbomb

Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
How about the obligitory, "That's not real football" post?
tongue.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game is awful. Its a top/down view, not the usual side view. You can have family controls were the computer controls everything apart from the passing and shooting and you use the wiimote to shoot and pass. The CPU does pass the ball silly though. Then you've got the proper advanced controls were you control everything. Waving the wiimote up shoots, and down does a finesse shot. I suppose its only saving grace is that its online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-