lotnybartek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi everyone

I think I managed to buy a new PS5 CFI-1116A console with firmware 4.03 or lower - but I wanted to know your opinion.

The console was described as having been returned, the box is shabby but all the components were not taken out of the interior. I asked before buying what year the console is from and they said 2021. In addition, they add Fifa 22 game to the set - exactly as they tried to sell it in 2021. Fifa 22 was released on October 1, 2021. With all this in mind, I think I've hit the jackpot. Plus, I can return it up to 14 days.

Can you write what first steps I should take to play PS4 backups? Of course, there must be software version 4.03, but what next? How to protect the console from accidental updates? Can I host the Sleirsgoevy script at my place? I would like to disconnect the console completely from the Internet.

Bart

lotnybartek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Like I wrote earlier. Store assured me that someone just opened the box but did not take out any components out of the box. And returned it.

lotnybartek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Dude, I already got the unit - it's 3.20. It's brand new with 2 years guarantee. I can return it up to 14 days but I already play my backups so I'm happy.

Saadg123

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi everyone

I think I managed to buy a new PS5 CFI-1116A console with firmware 4.03 or lower - but I wanted to know your opinion.

The console was described as having been returned, the box is shabby but all the components were not taken out of the interior. I asked before buying what year the console is from and they said 2021. In addition, they add Fifa 22 game to the set - exactly as they tried to sell it in 2021. Fifa 22 was released on October 1, 2021. With all this in mind, I think I've hit the jackpot. Plus, I can return it up to 14 days.

Can you write what first steps I should take to play PS4 backups? Of course, there must be software version 4.03, but what next? How to protect the console from accidental updates? Can I host the Sleirsgoevy script at my place? I would like to disconnect the console completely from the Internet.

Bart
where did u get it from
Post automatically merged:

Hi everyone

Bart
where did u get it from

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol