Hardware PS5 CFI-1016A strange problem. Blu light, start then white light 3 beeps and shout down

slimmy182

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello people, please let me describe my problem:
I purchased this not working PS5 CFI-1016A. Out of warranty, seller says that actually brought the consol to the local repair shop but they din’t solve. I had not opened it yet to ispect the inside.
This is the strange problem: as soon as I pluy DC chord in blu light! (no beep, go straight to blue light fore one second than light off). Then I press power button, 1 beep and blue light came out, It also out-put HDMI image (press PS button request on the image displayed) but suddently in the seam time the blue light goes white 3 beep and consol auto shout down. This again and again and again. Finally, when I plug off CD chord, again blue light for one scond (no DC chord plugged!)
This is not mine video, but my ps5 does act exactly the same : I just got 3 beeps of death on my PS5 + Sony's lame reaction in the description - YouTube .
Some people says it’s related to led board problem.

Can you please helping me figure out what is the problem? Any suggest and hints would be apriciated.
Tnks.

slimmy182

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Inspect the LED board ribbon cable if got damaged by the fan screw
The LED ribbon cable looks good. Disconnecting LED board the consol starts and work normally. The problem was this tiny LED board. Ordered an other one, board ID code: EDL-010 (my PS5 is 1016A model). Will test it as soon as arrive.

mikkykeys

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Try to flash nor. You can find a working one around the internet. If you need someone to help you with that, pm me.
Hi, pls, I read ur response and wish it might might helpful to me
Post automatically merged:

Try to flash nor. You can find a working one around the internet. If you need someone to help you with that, pm me.
Hi, pls, I read ur response and wish it might might helpful to me
Post automatically merged:

Pls, I'd love to get the firmware dump of cfi-12XX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto