Wii #0239 - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (USA)

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
JackAz :- Thats what I did.....I made a regionfrii copy and Brickblock copy then booted up Regionfrii and asked for update ...I left it for 10-15 secs then powered off....Switched back on and inserted the Brickblocked version.....IT came up with an unreadable disc error.....I`m trying it now without it being brickblocked to see if it will read disc

Are you 100% sure you did this:

1. RegionFrii the iso
2. BrickBlock the RegionFrii'd iso
3. Burn the BrickBlocked the RegionFrii'd iso ?

Cause I'm starting to think you BrickBlocked a none RegionFrii'd iso
smile.gif

Did you read how I did it?This is how I did it....

Temptation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excusme for my english.
I want to say if I must turn off the Wii with the power button (during the update), or I must remove the powercable?

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
Once about 10% of the bar has been filled... press and hold the power button for 4 seconds... will turn off... its the same thing. Worked for me.

maximm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a PAL Wii with Wiikey installed and i have the 2.2E firmware. Whats the safest way to update the firmware to 3.0E so i can play MP3:C? Any answers are appreciated.

Im not completely sure but i heard that updating trough the WII using internet is going to brick it. Should I use a game to update it?

Thanks!

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you guys are seriously insane to try stuff like this.
but i did too (after shaun and vater unser;)) - and i works.
no duplicate chans, wii still works, game works too.

(pal wii with cyclowiz on 3.0E (v2))

greets

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a PAL Wii with Wiikey installed and i have the 2.2E firmware. Whats the safest way to update the firmware to 3.0E so i can play MP3:C? Any answers are appreciated.

Im not completely sure but i heard that updating trough the WII using internet is going to brick it. Should I use a game to update it?

Thanks!

no, just update via internet, works fine.
and try that method posted above with the 2 copies of the game and unplugging your wii if you dont want duplicate channels.

greets

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anybody who had duplicate channles before they used MP3 confirm it they where still asked to update or not when they first inserted the MP3 disc??

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, dunno why someone keeps saying ugly graphics. they must have been playing metroid on virtual console, this one is so detailed and crisp. runs smoothly at 60fps, no slowdown that i have noticed. In general it has the nicest controls for a game like that, you can shoot accurately and the weapons get better as you go along. It has some really smart puzzle elements in but really feels like they put in less puzzles to appeal to more wider audience, like those people who cant choose which FPS to play on 360 because there are 3793842 different ones, this one allows you to play a futuristic alien shooter, with realistic aiming and shooting, little touches like actually turning a lever to open a chamber and pushing the lever back or towards you, just little realistic touches like that outclass any competition.

If you play deep into the game, you will see just how beautiful it is.

A few points to answer people who are still unclear:

If you have a USA wii, you can play this straight away, whether you have 3.0U or 2.2U because it will update your wii safely and will not put anything extra in there since it is designed for your region.

To safely play it on PAL, make sure you already did an online update to 3.0E on your wii, reboot, then use the method described here to trick the wii into thinking its updating then play the brick-blocked copy of the game (you have to brick-block it yourself, not hard at all).

If you cant be bothered with any of that, making sure you have 3.0E in the first place, play the game untouched or patched to PAL at least and run the update and get 2 extra channels, which hurt no-one and you can enjoy the game over a month early.

djxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Back again.....After I downloaded Metroid3 again from a different site, I managed to get it to work....I checked my settings in my wiikey and it was set to overide region....So i followed all the steps again and it does work.....
I must of had a bad download from a site......

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
It patches them automatically, but it takes 10 seconds to open RegionFrii and click Patch, so instead of burning and discovering you must burn again, just do it before you burn. Some games just dont work on the fly region free.!

yus786

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why is there loads of pages of posts saying the excatly same thing? Why's nobody actually commenting on the game? I wanna know if it's actually worth giving it another chance despite the ugly ugly grahpics.

no.. now sod off

Lol, No need to be rude.

i find the game awesome mate so i definately recommend you try it again.

ive never played mp1 and 2 before and i still like it.

regards

yus786

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y