Wii #0239 - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (USA)

djxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just tried the trick to get MP3C to work and on the BrickBlocked Copy it says its unreadable.....So I Unrared it again and BrickBlocked it then burned and still the same.....RegionFrii Version will boot and ask for update...

I can say that this does not work...

I have a Pal Wii version 3.0 and an original Wiikey

I have never had any trouble at all with any other games writing at 8x speed

JackAz!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@djxxx

You're meant to boot the RegionFrii disc, start the update, after 12 (mississippi) seconds pull the power out. Reboot, boot the BrickBlocker disc.

djxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
JackAz :- Thats what I did.....I made a regionfrii copy and Brickblock copy then booted up Regionfrii and asked for update ...I left it for 10-15 secs then powered off....Switched back on and inserted the Brickblocked version.....IT came up with an unreadable disc error.....I`m trying it now without it being brickblocked to see if it will read disc

Darunia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Interesting, when I first put the disc in to update, it started then said "update failed" and brought me back to the menu. I tried again and it worked though, so no harm done
smile.gif

djxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I`m re-downloading it again from Boneless this time just incase there is a bugged Prominent release going around.....I got the first back-up from a.b.g.wii....

Thanks to Virgin I have the 20meg Broadband line now as it should take 25mins to grab.....

xen_au

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I`m re-downloading it again from Boneless this time just incase there is a bugged Prominent release going around.....I got the first back-up from a.b.g.wii....

Thanks to Virgin I have the 20meg Broadband line now as it should take 25mins to grab.....

Should have read my post on the method (Couple pages back)
wink.gif

You do not have region free enabled on your modchip. You'll need to use brickblocker, then region frii on the 'play' disc.

No need to redownload. Anyone else who ins have disc unreadable errors, remember to use region frii on the ISO after brick blocker on the same ISO.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just tried this method myself and it worked great. No ill effects from what I can see so far

The game is pretty good so far. The controls are quite nice, but the game feels like its a few years too late.

smeg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i do not know if this is directly connected to this method "unplug your PAL Wii during the NTSC update" but i will write.
My Wii will not connect to my Wiimotes. This has happend once or twice before, but i just replaced the batterys or uplug the wii from the power socket and it worked normal.

I did uplug the wii during the NTSC update, but i tryed everything after that (VC games, original games, backup games, internet channel, wii shop, turning on/off the console) and even played a litte bit of MP3. And then turned off the console, and now wanted to play some more, my Wiimotes will not respond.

I tryed everything. Resyncing the wiimtoes, nothing! Cleaning every synced wiimote (by holding the red button on the Wii for about 15 seconds), nothing! Replaced Wiimtoe batterys, nothing! Upluged the Wii from power (for more than 30minutes) nothing! Turned off every wirelles thing in my house, nothing.

So, anyone can help somehow?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!