Wii #0234 - Madden NFL 08 (USA)

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I heard that this has chat lobby. Anyone tried if it supports usb keyboard? Probably it doesn't though.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does this game have better interaction than last years??

I bought last years to play with my mates and the game just seemed to play on its own. You pick a play and the game just seemed to play it out without your help...

Never played it again.

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I played 30 mins of this game, and I hate it. The controls confuse me. I like the game with the regular controller a lot better.

I'll give it another try later.

BTW, after this game, I inserted Excite Truck, and I got a DRE and it scared the shit out of me!!!!!!

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How many are going to play online now, before it's official release on Tuesday?

You want Nintendo to crack down more on Modders, Keep doing stupid stuff like this....

Huh what difference would that make this whole site is a target for them
ohmy.gif

dsbomb

Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
There were a hell of a lot more people playing Strikers before it's release date. I'm sure Nintendo would have been watching their own game a lot more closely than some EA thing. A few stores "accidentally" put a game on the shelf too soon. You can just claim that...

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is anybody having trouble with this game?

It freezes on me sometimes, and sometimes because of this game (prior, during, and after loading), I get DREs and the "Eject Disc..." message.

WTF?!

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

It freezes on me sometimes, and sometimes because of this game (prior, during, and after loading), I get DREs and the "Eject Disc..." message.

WTF?!

Try burning to a different media...it sometimes gives it a jolt start. I switched from my regular Verbatim DVD-R to HP DVD+R and it managed to jump start a few games.

WarmWoollySheep

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wish I were closer to friends so I could try the party mode.

However, this game is much better than Madden '07! The controls are just about perfect. I've never seen kicking done better in any game.

My only complaint is that enthusiastically snapping the ball accidently triggers an instant-pass, which is more like an instant interception. I think it would be best if snapping were routed to a button.

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

WTF?!

Try burning to a different media...it sometimes gives it a jolt start. I switched from my regular Verbatim DVD-R to HP DVD+R and it managed to jump start a few games.

I only have Ridatas with me right now. DAMN!

EDIT: I reburned the game, turns out it was a bad burn. YES! Plus, I finally got the hang of this game.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Damnit, that's really annoying. I played an online game where the person quit after 30 seconds (it was already obvious I was much better than him). I decided to continue against the computer so it would affect my rating. I'm losing 20 - 14 (I'd have been winning if I just kicked the damn field goals) and drove down the field in the fourth quarter, had the ball on the five yard line about to score with 45 seconds left.... and the game froze, meaning I'm credited with a DNF and the loss, even though the human player had already quit and I was about to win.

ih8crouch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How have ppl's online experiences been...I had a lag free game the first game but saftey'd the guy and then wiped him out on the next drive and so he quit but ever game since has bin very laggy

transpolucion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i have a problem. I downloaded it, and It was burned to 2x with ImgBurn, but when I insert the Disc in wii console, shows the game display on wii's channels, but it stops in Warning Screen, and I have to disconnect the wii console.

Anybody knows about it?

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The warning screen/white screen with wiimote will stay there for a while. A lot longer than other games. It's EA's way of hiding the loading.

transpolucion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
well, I made other backup now with nero, and i can enter to the main menu, but when i choose any game option and it show me the instructions or advice before to the game, it show me the legend "NFL bl bla bla can't read the disc..."

what can i do?

I made three, one: stops on warning screen, second: wii console doesn't read the disc, and the third is this: before the game can't read the disc

transpolucion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ooohhh !! i'm happyyyy! LoL
no problem anymore! i can play Madden 08, very good game, i played hours, the control are i little difficult but it's interesting...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols