jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
heres your answer

first generae enough rubbees by hitting that power block...make 100 rubbees then go into the room near the 1st floor and a guy will sell you the vip room code for 100 rubbees then when in vip room earn 10,000 rubbees and thne pop to the last room on the 3rd floor and flip to 3d and the a guy in the far corner will sell you the code for 10,000 rubbees

for spoilers type ... [ spoiler ] text goes here [ / spoiler ] without the spaces
smile.gif

u4113057

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
THIS MIGHT CONCERN TO ALL NON-US Wii ABOUT THE BRICK

i think it might be because opera that include in paper mario us
the disc will install us version of opera on other region console without checking the console version
the result is it will install us version of opera on other version of wii (jp , pal)
after the reboot it will brick your wii with no fix
the solution might be to install the correct version of opera before playing paper mario us
the way to install correct version of opera is using shopping channel to install it so you will have the right version of opera before putting paper mario us in your console
so the disc will detect that it has opera install and dont install the wrong version on your console again

EddyB

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
THIS MIGHT CONCERN TO ALL NON-US Wii ABOUT THE BRICK

i think it might be because opera that include in paper mario us
the disc will install us version of opera on other region console without checking the console version
the result is it will install us version of opera on other version of wii (jp , pal)
after the reboot it will brick your wii with no fix
the solution might be to install the correct version of opera before playing paper mario us
the way to install correct version of opera is using shopping channel to install it so you will have the right version of opera before putting paper mario us in your console
so the disc will detect that it has opera install and dont install the wrong version on your console again

This could be checked if the update gets installed on a NTSC-U Wii without the Opera browser

Killian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had opera installed on mine and it said it was updated but didn't crash my system. Game is playing fine.

One thing I am wondering about though is if I take the internet connection off and reboot am I likely to get this error message or was the only danger when booting it up the first time?

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
PAL Users:

1. Just be sure you have atleast 2.1E
2. Put the game on Wii
3. Upgrade via SPM
4. Play
5. That's it

Tested and confirmed.

Amen.

NoNameFace

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
heres your answer

first generae enough rubbees by hitting that power block...make 100 rubbees then go into the room near the 1st floor and a guy will sell you the vip room code for 100 rubbees then when in vip room earn 10,000 rubbees and thne pop to the last room on the 3rd floor and flip to 3d and the a guy in the far corner will sell you the code for 10,000 rubbees

for spoilers type ... [ spoiler ] text goes here [ / spoiler ] without the spaces
smile.gif
jaxxster thanks a lot!!
smile.gif

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It works fine for me, PAL console with 2.1E, connected to Internet (WiiConnect24 on, Connect on Standby off). Did an update when I first inserted it, but nothing seems to have changed.

Impact

Trophies
XP
Country
Isn´t there a possible fix for the bricked pal wii's? after the brick did any1 tried to conect the wii to the internet and click on the links on the brick screen?

davewii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE(Sonic_Crash [NL said:
@ Apr 11 2007, 03:33 PM)]I'm already stuck where i have to get the second bridge. The guy is just saying that i need an hand-formed pixl.

Help would be appreciated.Â
laugh.gif

go through the green tube

Kaphis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
bought it from bestbuy today and i totally agree with you nestea, this game is great but the story is too damn long.Â

i got cocky the first time i played it and after sitting on my ass for 8 minutes watching the damn intro movie i thought i'd be a prick to merlin and deny accepting the heart... he asked again.... i still said no.... and the last time he said fine you're not a hero and the game over screen came up.

had to rewatch the damn intro movie again.....

you aren't alone brother...you aren't alone
dry.gif

twonk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
With regard to the bricked PAL wiis...

In my opinion, whats happening is this... The update installs the US version of the screensaver setup. probably in the /US/US/somthingorother folder structure of the wii. (You can see the path from the screen print thats floating around). When it reboots it trys to run the setup program, but because its a Euro wii, it tries to find the setup in the /EU/EU/somethingorother folder. (See the screen print again).

If you haven't already installed the screensaver update over the internet that file isn't found, so the update fails. If you have installed that update over the internet then your OK. (because it was already installed to the /EU/EU/path )

Of course, it's only a guess - only nintendo can say for certain.

Edit: here's the screen cap showing the file that isnt found: screen shot
taken from earlier in the thread

A

alucard_xs

but what will happen next euro update ? maybe if you plau this game, the next update will screw your wii pal dudes ...

badbob

Trophies
XP
Country
I was worried about that too, but the firmware in the menu stays 2.1E, and i think the latest US firmware is 2.00U, so should be fine, I risked it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag