Misc wifi problem with the wii

pakana

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive installed the homebrew channel on my wii. i play games through the usb loader.

the problem is whenever i try to play games online using a wireless connection, i get a error 84020.

but i can play some games like goldeneye, cod black ops, cod wow online.

i cant play many other games such as t vs c, excitebots, trackamnia, fifa, conduit etc through my wifi connention.

does anyone know how to fix this problem? is it because of the homebrew channel? will this problem be fixed if i use the nintendo lan adapter?

please help me fix it. thnx.

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
bazamuffin said:
Donkey Plonk said:
mengqiqi said:
I can offer you high quality and cheap wii accessories.
So can google, now piss off!

Haha, what I was thinking. Just didn't have the heart to say it. Nice one bruv!
LOL. Was a bit blahsay coming from me since I'm not currently very well known around here but I bloody hate spammers. They've ruined other forums that I have been a member of to the point of making me stop using them where it just got out of hand. Used to be a very high posting regular over at wiinewz back when it was a very popular site, spammers killed that place for me. It was going on daily and the staff didn't appear to be doing anything about it.

And another one I go on unrelated to gaming they try it but the mods get em straight away.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Donkey Plonk said:
bazamuffin said:
Donkey Plonk said:
mengqiqi said:
I can offer you high quality and cheap wii accessories.
So can google, now piss off!

Haha, what I was thinking. Just didn't have the heart to say it. Nice one bruv!
LOL. Was a bit blahsay coming from me since I'm not currently very well known around here but I bloody hate spammers. They've ruined other forums that I have been a member of to the point of making me stop using them where it just got out of hand. Used to be a very high posting regular over at wiinewz back when it was a very popular site, spammers killed that place for me. It was going on daily and the staff didn't appear to be doing anything about it.

And another one I go on unrelated to gaming they try it but the mods get em straight away.

One thing I'll say about GBATemp is that the mods seem fair. As far as being 'well known' is concerned, I don't believe in it. A forum is a place of discussion for all levels/ages/popularity. There are a few on here who feel they are the ultimate authority and that cos they have a high post count, what they say is best.

Anyways, I'll just get off my soapbox and carry on shall I?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...