wifi problem with the wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by pakana, Jan 6, 2011.

Jan 6, 2011

wifi problem with the wii by pakana at 11:48 AM (1,268 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. pakana
    OP

Newcomer pakana Newbie

United States
    ive installed the homebrew channel on my wii. i play games through the usb loader.

the problem is whenever i try to play games online using a wireless connection, i get a error 84020.

but i can play some games like goldeneye, cod black ops, cod wow online.

i cant play many other games such as t vs c, excitebots, trackamnia, fifa, conduit etc through my wifi connention.

does anyone know how to fix this problem? is it because of the homebrew channel? will this problem be fixed if i use the nintendo lan adapter?

please help me fix it. thnx.

2. DJPlace

Member DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

United States
  3. Donkey Plonk

Member Donkey Plonk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    So can google, now piss off!

4. bazamuffin

Member bazamuffin RESIDENT DILF

United Kingdom
    Haha, what I was thinking. Just didn't have the heart to say it. Nice one bruv!

5. Donkey Plonk

Member Donkey Plonk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    LOL. Was a bit blahsay coming from me since I'm not currently very well known around here but I bloody hate spammers. They've ruined other forums that I have been a member of to the point of making me stop using them where it just got out of hand. Used to be a very high posting regular over at wiinewz back when it was a very popular site, spammers killed that place for me. It was going on daily and the staff didn't appear to be doing anything about it.

And another one I go on unrelated to gaming they try it but the mods get em straight away.

6. bazamuffin

Member bazamuffin RESIDENT DILF

United Kingdom
    One thing I'll say about GBATemp is that the mods seem fair. As far as being 'well known' is concerned, I don't believe in it. A forum is a place of discussion for all levels/ages/popularity. There are a few on here who feel they are the ultimate authority and that cos they have a high post count, what they say is best.

Anyways, I'll just get off my soapbox and carry on shall I?