Misc Wifi help

Shiki_Tachoyn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Which one do i buy if i want to ue a flashcart on wifi.

Where do i buy it?

I don't want to use a wireless router because it would be abused in my household and connection is quite far away (6+ walls)

So, the nintendo brand wifi stick . . . How is it? Does it work with windows vista? Does it's authentication prevent roms?

Please suggest one.

I live in canada so if someone can link me to a canadian website that would sell me a quality one please lmk!

I'll just get a wireless router if needed

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
99% of the time, Wifi is based off the game. Currently Pokemon White and Pokemon Black are able to use WPA in their original cart while most cards use only WEP. The DS/DSL uses WEP only. Any DSi based DS uses WEP/WPA/WPA2 modes. If the game is WEP, you have to use WEP on your DSi.

I have heard that that the Nintendo adapter stinks. I use my router to play my legit games. I have heard that wireless devices are unable to determine if you are using a legit cart or a ROM. People are getting in "trouble" mainly on Pokemon when they are using hacked pokemon over the net.

Wifi has a limit of about 120ft indoors so 6 walls aren't a big deal. How can someone "abuse" your router? Are you talking physical abuse or something different?

Save yourself some time and effort, buy a wireless router.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.