wifi dongle setup

Discussion in '3DS - Nintendo Network' started by ground, Jan 2, 2014.

1. ground
    OP

ground GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 22, 2007
    Netherlands
    Hey all,

Today I bought a wifi dongle, so I could connect to the internet with pokemon black 2 (i couldn't connect through the router because we have a WPA2 security, which isn't supported by ds games).

I also red the manuals to set up a nintendo zone at home and to use HomePass. Now i tried both. I tried to make a wireless accespoint with my dongle (named attwifi), i saw my 3ds saying that there was a nintendo zone nearby and i tried to acces it, then it showed an error (003-1105).

I also followed every step from the second post of this manual( http://gbatemp.net/threads/homepass-chaldrons-mac-cycler-for-windows.352935/ , to set up you dongle/wifi acces point) and used MACycle version 1.2) but i got no streetpass hits.

Does somebody know what i am doing wrong?
    thanx in advance

p.s. Additional info:
    -i am running windows 7 as OS
    - my dongle is a tp-link model: TL-WN823N

- i can find the accespoint on my android phone, i can connect but I dont have acces to the internet. So my guess is that the problem lays in the internet connection of the dongle or sharing the connection.

in the picture attached i showed which connections i have.
    The first one is the laptops connection to the router
    the second one is from my wifi usb dongle
    the third one is the accespoint i created

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice