D. Gregar
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Greece
QUOTE said:
shud i buy a psp now or shud i wait for the psp3000 ?

Hm hard to decide in my opinion if you have patience you should w8 unti psp300 will be able to hackable....if you can afford to buy original games then it's ok
wink.gif

g4med4d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can also choose to buy the PSP3000 bundle that comes with usually a game and/or a movie and play/watch those to death until the PSP3000 can be modded with custom firmware.

I'm planning to get a new PSP with the pandora battery.

RebelX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would wait until the PSP-3000 to be released and get the PSP-2000. The release of the 3000 should make the price of the 2000 drop a lot. I plan on doing this myself.

I choose this because I don't see a big reason to get the 3000. Curvier edges and a better screen? A waste of money if you ask me...

roguetrip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you decide to stay with the PSP2000 get the GOW:COO version, I went through 3 Daxter editions that all got stuck pixels, within first boot or the first week! I was rather livid about it. I have had my GOW version about a month now and been working good although I haven't played it a ton since I still play my DS for the most part.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol