WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by XLarge, Nov 7, 2009.

1. XLarge
    OP

XLarge GBAtemp Regular

Oct 4, 2007
    Belgium
    My PAL wii has version 3.2. I installed the twilight hack when it came out, I got the homebrew channel. I downloaded some homebrew and installed a few Wiiware/ vc games. Everything works perfectly. But every time when I try to do something that has to do with backed up games. It doesn't seem to work. I downloaded the leaked version of the backup launcher by waninkoko. Burnt some discs it didn't work. I gave up on the backup launcher for a long time. Until I saw there was a backup launcher (didn't touch my Wii for a very long time) that was yesterday. Now, today I am really frustrated.

And I will tell you why. I installed 5 USB/SD backup launchers. I use the waninkoko one (version 1.5). installed the latest cIOS rev 13 i think. I downloaded the cISO version of excite truck. Formatted my sd card to the wbfs format and used wbfs_inteligent to put the iso on my sd card.

Everything worked fine. I was very excited to try it out. And when I saw the loading screen I was thrilled! But that was all...
    Just the loading screen. That was it? I was so pissed.
    So i put in my copy of Wii sports to install the game. It was installed succesfully. But when I boot it up I see a strange notification:
    restart your wii and read the wii manual blablabla.

Please help me what am i doing wrong

2. arogance1

arogance1 GBAtemp Fan

May 17, 2008
    UK
    Try installing te new Neogamma 8, everything works a treat for me, inclusing gmes I ould get working before

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice