Hacking WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

XLarge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
My PAL wii has version 3.2. I installed the twilight hack when it came out, I got the homebrew channel. I downloaded some homebrew and installed a few Wiiware/ vc games. Everything works perfectly. But every time when I try to do something that has to do with backed up games. It doesn't seem to work. I downloaded the leaked version of the backup launcher by waninkoko. Burnt some discs it didn't work. I gave up on the backup launcher for a long time. Until I saw there was a backup launcher (didn't touch my Wii for a very long time) that was yesterday. Now, today I am really frustrated.

And I will tell you why. I installed 5 USB/SD backup launchers. I use the waninkoko one (version 1.5). installed the latest cIOS rev 13 i think. I downloaded the cISO version of excite truck. Formatted my sd card to the wbfs format and used wbfs_inteligent to put the iso on my sd card.

Everything worked fine. I was very excited to try it out. And when I saw the loading screen I was thrilled! But that was all...
Just the loading screen. That was it? I was so pissed.
So i put in my copy of Wii sports to install the game. It was installed succesfully. But when I boot it up I see a strange notification:
restart your wii and read the wii manual blablabla.

Please help me what am i doing wrong

arogance1

Trophies
XP
Country
Try installing te new Neogamma 8, everything works a treat for me, inclusing gmes I ould get working before

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==