• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

Why should I invest into cryptocurrencies?

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
soon could be the time to buy, prices have already dropped alot, sure there could be another 50% drop, who knows, what if there isn't. but the state of the world at the mo, I'm sure they can still go lower.

sol had a ATH of $260 now $41, ADA ATH $3 now at $0.60, people who got wrecked were ones who bought near ATH.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
soon could be the time to buy, prices have already dropped alot, sure there could be another 50% drop, who knows, what if there isn't. but the state of the world at the mo, I'm sure they can still go lower.

sol had a ATH of $260 now $41, ADA ATH $3 now at $0.60, people who got wrecked were ones who bought near ATH.
There is a phrase in general investing along the lines of time in the market beats timing the market. Though whether this is a bottom or usefully so I am not sure and would not place too terribly high odds on anyway (another scandal, more on those shortly, and it could see some further fear and margin calls).

Anyway since last/earlier posts I should probably add I would not seriously touch anything that claims to be pegged or directly related to a pegged currency -- nobody is going to have a proper one at this point, at best it will be pegged with junk bonds (want to buy some of my Chinese housing market bonds?) and algorithmically pegged is better replaced with ponzi scheme (if the US government can't get away with money printer not causing inflation then why would some nerds with a computer network?). Gamble on them/you not being the greater fool if you want but you could probably do better playing arbitrage on more well known efforts like bitcoin and Ethereum.

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is a phrase in general investing along the lines of time in the market beats timing the market.

your right there, trying to time or beat the market you would probably miss out, you could keep waiting for the prices to drop further, but there will be a point where they will stop dropping and some will 5 x or whatever very quickly.

eg last year Ada was what $0.20 and shot to $1 at the start of the year. I'm sure many people who bought ADA paid btw $1.20 to $3 and have watched it fall in horror to $0.60

better to buy at $0.60 than $1.20 to $3.

but it looks like a recession is coming so maybe in a few months it will be back to around $0.20 :)

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am fully aware since the moment I stepped into it that it was a risk/gambling and do I regret now? No.

Things are looking pretty grim, but I'm going to hope for the best and that it recovers. The whole point I gave BTC a shot is because I've stopped trusting the fiat currency.

Investing in gold would have been a better option.

By the way, my sister's boyfriend plays a phone where he wins BTC although it's pretty worthless, and chances are he doesn't even have a hardware wallet to hold it in. He thinks he could get rich off of it. I'd bet he's not even aware what has happened to BTC currently.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It seems to me that the crypt will soon collapse greatly, and it is not worth investing in it

Well, if that's true, wouldn't it be best to invest in it after it collapses, or do you believe that the value can become 0?

Even then, you can buy infinity crypto for 0 dollars.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: