Hacking Why my R4igold 3ds 2013 don't work after update?

lWanderingl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
(I made a similar question before, then I realised Rrigold and gold 3ds are two different flashcards)

Hello everyone, for first I was wondering if for resetting a timebomb I must update firmware or kernel.

Second and most important question: before making the first question I've updated both firmware and kernel of my R4 respectively to v7.0 and 3.7 (R4 type in the title);

I've used my brother's dsi (wich has 1.4.4 firm.) for the procedure but now the flashcard works only on that device and on mine it says "an error has occurred please power off etc." (Like when you use a non-updated R4)

It's strange because the files I've downloaded are specific for 1.4.5.X firmware, the one of my ndsi, and I don't know what happened.

Site where I downloaded everything -> www.R4igold.cc 2013 (digit all and it's the first result, only the link without 2013 is for the old card)

PokeNev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have home brewed your 3ds I think there’s an application to fix this issue, it’s really easy to do with virtually no risk, let me emphasis VIRTUALLY there is still A CHANCE YOU COULD SCREW UP! Do it at your own risk, and please don’t follow a video tutorial and follow THIS https://3ds.hacks.guide/ guide instead.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    That really sucks, even for a rare and expensive laptop.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    you can bypass the chip by "tricking it" into thinking the power is clean but that kludge simply didn't work on mine
    +1
    I guess I'll just harvest the CPU and RAM one day and transplant it to a similar PIII laptop
    +1
    That is, if its compatible.
    ugh, bloody children blasting their degenerate music outside
    +1
    Happens here also
    yobbos
    +1
    There's this shit genre of music called "grime" and "mumble rap".
    It makes people mentally ill.
    idk what this is but it's horrible
    +1
    It sounds it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Psi has over 800 women on his Facebook now.... Like holy hell women be thirsty
    +1
    Why you have so many thirst traps on your FB?
    You wish that you had one in the Metaverse.
    facebook
    +1
    truly an old people website
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    my old MX518 also had the rubbery coating starting to come off, i can never get it back to un-sticky state, the harder i clean it the worse it seems to get, same thing with the wrist rest on my old keyboard too
    +1
    I guess that is what happens to 00s electronics.
    my laptop hasn''
    +1
    my ~10 yr laptop hasn't suffered from it though
    +1
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    There are ways to sort it but they are unpleasant and expensive. Far easier to do a vinyl wrap/cover in electrical tape.
    +1
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    Seems to be a more hot climate thing as well; had several in or come out of Africa with that way before I saw it in Europe
    +1
    Can also happen if you leave it in a cold, damp room for years and years.
    M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ: Can also happen if you leave it in a cold, damp room for years and years.