Gaming Why is there no translation for medabots DS?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, it's a shame. I rather liked the GBA version. I tried playing it in Japanese, but not knowing where to go got on my nerves.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There were actually three entried in the GBA medabots RPG series which come in the form of Shingata medarot, Medarot Navi and Medarot 2 Core. In English we got medarot 2 core though Shingata was a remake in a different style.

+1 to it being one of the better "pokemon clones" though I like most of the clones. I am never sure why it did not get translated, I guess the anime was not as popular as it might have been or maybe the older games did not sell so well. Why there has never been a successful fan translation I have no idea.

Zeliga

One step closer.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
There were actually three entried in the GBA medabots RPG series which come in the form of Shingata medarot, Medarot Navi and Medarot 2 Core. In English we got medarot 2 core though Shingata was a remake in a different style.

+1 to it being one of the better "pokemon clones" though I like most of the clones. I am never sure why it did not get translated, I guess the anime was not as popular as it might have been or maybe the older games did not sell so well. Why there has never been a successful fan translation I have no idea.

too bad.. I loved the anime and games, thanks :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?