Hacking Why don't icons display properly on the G6 Real?

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
All my icons look funny on my G6 Real, the Advance Wars icon has a purply-pink background when is should be transparent, Animal Crossing has grey when it should be transparent. This is really annoying, and it looks terrible. How do I fix this and if I can't is there someway I can replace the icons in the ROM with my own ones? Thanks!

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Those colors are meant to be transparent when displayed by the DS, but it doesn't detect like that on the G6 (similar to how the G6 uses that magenta color for skins to be transparent).

Do the icons display properly on other cards? I'm fairly sure they don't on most

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Those colors are meant to be transparent when displayed by the DS, but it doesn't detect like that on the G6 (similar to how the G6 uses that magenta color for skins to be transparent).

Do the icons display properly on other cards? I'm fairly sure they don't on most

They do on the CycloDS, I know that for sure. Is there a way to replace the icons (easily)? I quite like the idea of having custom icons, I get really sick of looking at the same ones over and over again.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There's several programs that can change the built-in headers, but the names don't come to mind right now
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since