Hacking Discussion why does everyone think that atmosphere will fix/solve everything?

tinkle

taciturn shill girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have over a hundred games installed directly to my home screen thanks to SX OS. I don't know what else you think your Open Sores preciousness is going to offer you.

Reactions: NeoSlyde

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have over a hundred games installed directly to my home screen thanks to SX OS. I don't know what else you think your Open Sores preciousness is going to offer you.
they are some wannabe HAKERZZZ kiddos i guess...
All through i'm 1000000000000% sure that 99% of those guys who want open source hacks won't even read the source and will just use a precompiled build like total retards :)

Last edited by NeoSlyde,
Reactions: McWhiters9511

c80

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Really? Because from that first quote, it sounds like you're suggesting that it's safe to go online with a modified Switch, so long as you're using an unmodified SYSnand
You don't get it. It is safe to go online with an unmodified switch. If you never modified your SYSnand, your Switch is unmodified and therefore safe.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have over a hundred games installed directly to my home screen thanks to SX OS.
Sounds like a lot of scrolling to find a game. Do you think this is convienient?

D

Deleted-351540

You don't get it. The SYSNAND needs to be unmodified.

That does not matter. You only modify your EMUNAND. Even if the Switch recognizes the modification, it can only write it to the EMUNAND.

Correct, you need to go online with your unmodified SYSNAND
No. Your emuNAND will still have your console specific key/certification. So if you get banned (server side) in emuNAND, you'll be banned in sysNAND.

tinkle

taciturn shill girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't get it. It is safe to go online with an unmodified switch. If you never modified your SYSnand, your Switch is unmodified and therefore safe.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sounds like a lot of scrolling to find a game. Do you think this is convienient?
After the first 10, you get an "All Games" button that gives you them all on a nice grid screen, like this:
TIL8O23.jpg

c80

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The real question is, how many of those 100 games are actually even worth having/playing?
No. Your emuNAND will still have your console specific key/certification. So if you get banned (server side) in emuNAND, you'll be banned in sysNAND.
Sorry. Maybe I forget to mention to never ever go online with EMUnand. If you don't go online, the cannot ban you server side. If they ban you locally, it would only be written to EMUnand and SYSnand will be clean and safe to go online with

Reactions: InsaneNutter
D

Deleted-351540

Sorry. Maybe I forget to mention to never ever go online with EMUnand. If you don't go online, the cannot ban you server side. If they ban you locally, it would only be written to EMUnand and SYSnand will be clean and safe to go online with
There is no local ban. Your banned server side. Always. It's been like this on every console ever made.

Local ban=turn WiFi off.

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country

Exactly, this is what I've been saying for weeks, yet few people seem to understand.

Keep your sysnand totally clean and simply have an emunand with no network connectivity for hacks / homebrew. The end result is your sysnand remains clean and will be oblivious to anything that has happened on the emunand, allowing the sysnand to safely go online.

Last edited by InsaneNutter,
Reactions: Zangrief and c80
D

Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol