Hacking Why do you need to close n3ds when your in cfw?

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AS title states. It doesn't make sense to me that 3d would be broken on cfw,why do you have to close it and re open it? Could someone give me a more detailed explanation?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
AS title states. It doesn't make sense to me that 3d would be broken on cfw,why do you have to close it and re open it? Could someone give me a more detailed explanation?
Simply put the super stable 3d does not activate right on cfw but closing the 3ds the opening it again fixes this

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simply put the super stable 3d does not activate right on cfw but closing the 3ds the opening it again fixes this

On the o3ds it activates right though I am almost sure. Super stable 3d never looked that great to me IMO anyways. I just wish there was a solution.

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the o3ds it activates right though I am almost sure. Super stable 3d never looked that great to me IMO anyways. I just wish there was a solution.

O3DS has the first implementation of 3D, which sucks.
One of the N3DS's biggest new features was 'super stable 3d' so that you could move your head around and not mess up your vision trying to readjust to the 3D every second.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker