Hacking Why do they have an option for "Alternative" save?

Priss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
For people playing the game with 2 different users?
unsure.gif

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Loads of people requested for an alternate save path in the TC forum, actually, that's why they implemented it. I also think it's easier when the save files are in the same folder but apparently some people prefer the alternative.

BananaX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
I tend to use both one of each of my CycloDS carts. I generally have my RPG specified cart with alternate save paths so I can backup my saves quite quickly and easily (I've been quite wary of protecting my saves since I lost a bunch a while back), whereas for my cart with party games and such I use the regular method. When deleting games I don't like, I can easily find the corresponding save files.

It really depends what you use it for, so it is really nice to see that there is an option.
Why on earth would you use two CycloDS carts? Why not just use two MicroSD's?

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well i think one reason is its easier to backup save files. Instead of having to select saves and dodging the .nds, its easier to have all sav in one folder.

skyman113

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although a way to avoid that would be to sort files by type, then just select all the .sav files like that.

But yeah, I think this is a great feature. Good for the people who like to have a individual folder for different file types.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo