laugh.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Um, if I were to post only when I had something to say, I would never post anything.

And if I were to only post when I have something interesting, relevant, or making any sense whatsoever to write, I would have to go back and remove all my previous posts.
laugh.gif

D

Deleted User

Um, if I were to post only when I had something to say, I would never post anything.

And if I were to only post when I have something interesting, relevant, or making any sense whatsoever to write, I would have to go back and remove all my previous posts.Â
laugh.gif
I second that veho!
smile.gif

Most of the time I only post if I think I could help or add something (useful, funny) to the ongoing discussion. Even if I'm busy with this 'real-life-thingy', I try to, at least, read some of the topics.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Um, if I were to post only when I had something to say, I would never post And if I were to only post when I have something interesting, relevant, or making any sense whatsoever to write, I would have to go back and remove all my previous posts.  
laugh.gif
I second that veho!
smile.gif

I don't know if I should take this as general agreement or an insult. "I've seen your posts, Veho, and true enough, none of them are interesting, relevant, nor do any of them make any sense"
laugh.gif

(kidding)

(I hope.)

wink.gif

D

Deleted User

@^ LOL!
laugh.gif
What an ambiguous post. I didn't even think about it that way before! But of course, I meant that this is also true for some of my posts!
smile.gif

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
With me, a lot of things don't deserve my words
wink.gif

Or I just am too lazy sometimes. I only have... (wait one second... OK, I'm back) .6 post per day. And I visit about every other day or so. So I should post more
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/knyBygUiKLI?si=BkBsC-TZ4OrZoiPk