Why Are My Movie Dpg Movies Upsidedown?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by emoo55, Jun 28, 2007.

1. emoo55
    OP

emoo55 Banned

Banned
    Jul 9, 2006
    Hong Kong
    soo like I convert my movies in to dpg with dpgtools13, but everytime i convert avi its upside down why is that????

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    There is a flip video option in the bottom left of the option page, I assume it is not checked.

If it is not are you converting windows media files? they have a fairly messed up splitter which can cause this, short term use the flip option to sort the problem. If you plan on doing anything major install some alternative stuff, I tend to shy away from windows media though as FFDshow and CCCP take care of it for me:
    http://www.cccp-project.net/

3. GeekyGuy

GeekyGuy Professional loafer

Global Moderator
    Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    I was having a similar (perhaps the same) problem -- my videos we inverted, both vertically and horizontally. I looked for an option to correct it, but couldn't find anything. I wound up switching over to batchDPG to convert my videos, and that did the trick. Not sure what I missed with DPGTools -- probably something simple -- but batchDPG seems to work quite well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice