Whose E3 conference are you most looking forward to?

e3.jpg

With E3 less than a month away - people are soon to start boarding the hype train for each companies conference and the usual pre-E3 buzz is starting to build!

New game announcements, new trailers for upcoming titles, potential new hardware reveals... All the usual E3 stuff!

Each major gaming publisher will be holding their usual conference during this time, but which are you most looking forward to watching or reading about?

Let us know what games you're hoping to learn more about and while you're here, let us know what your wildest E3 wishes are! Anything is possible although there's not much left...

A table of global conference times is shown below, courtesy of Cheesemeister3k on Twitter.

Global conference times

D

Deleted User

Microsoft and Sony mostly.
Perhaps one of the others.

Nintendo is a fucking joke...
please dont swear. have some manners.

as for me. im looking forward to Nintendo and Sony press.
Microsoft is a fucking joke...

Enryx25

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can't wait for more cardboard rubbish! said no one ever.
Just because Nintendo announced Labo, doesn't mean Nintendo is shit.
The team who developed it made 1-2 Switch too. Do you want other games like that? lol
And Nintendo isn't going to announce Labo 2 at E3. It's a casual game and E3 is more focused on core games.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That's funny, my Six year old can't wait to get Nintendo Labo....

Sorry if nintendo isn't thinking of you when they make games, Please understand.

Tried to, failed to grasp it :c

Just because Nintendo announced Labo, doesn't mean Nintendo is shit.
The team who developed it made 1-2 Switch too. Do you want other games like that? lol
And Nintendo isn't going to announce Labo 2 at E3. It's a casual game and E3 is more focused on core games.

You do know it's sarcasm right?

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The bias for Nintendo is astonishing! :o
This board is primarily ninty focused - not by design, but there you have it.

That said tho. Ninty is the one putting out the exclusives. Plus, the switch only came out a little over a year ago. The ps4 and xbone are old consoles - of course there is more hype concerning the switch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."