1. bibouboul

OP bibouboul Member
    Newcomer

Belgium
    Honestly I can think of a few, like Vergil (UMvC 3) Shadow Naoto (P4AU) and Meta Knight (SSBB) but i'm sure there's way more than that.

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    Is Meta Knight that bad? Most of the times I see people complain about brokenness they can't really qualify it well, and usually it is more that someone has not found a good counter yet.

I assume we are not doing mugen characters, and those ones with bosses you have to lose to a few times to beat.

3. bibouboul

OP bibouboul Member
    Newcomer

Belgium
    Well in Brawl, Meta knight was quite broken, similar to how Bayonetta was in Smash 4 at release.
    However, unlike Bayo, who was nerfed at one point, they never nerfed Meta knight.
    Also yeah we're not including mugen characters.

4. Silent_Gunner

Silent_Gunner Lost Wanderer Who Sees No Evil

United States

If we're talking about characters that don't infect your PC with a virus that deletes every file from the system and worse from what I've read and heard online (SEIZURE WARNING, AS IS REQUIRED FOR MUGEN CHARACTERS OF THIS CALIBUR):

5. SrceJunacko

SrceJunacko Member
    Newcomer

France
    Do you at least remember Eddy Gordo from Tekken ? Those Tornado button spam kicks were a nightmare :nayps3:

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - character, fighting, broken