Gaming Who's looking foward to The Conduit 2?

codmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well,not really,the first one wasnt that good i only played it for MP,and the MP sucked because it lagged
so not really looking forward to it,I mean its like a little bit like a Halo clone mixed with like a little bit of DOOM,Dont you think ?

Quanno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was a bit surprised (in a good way) about the graphics.
When I saw some footage I was even more surprised!
As for the gameplay, it was a good playable game for me, so I think this one will be too.

inde

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gcmods.org
XP
Country
will get conduit 2 when it goes down in price i think, i enjoyed the first one.
the conduit is probably one of the better games on the wii tho, sure there was nothing special about it gameplay/story wise, but neither was there anything really bad about it.
was decent enough, ending sucked tho, wonder if it was just me that thought "wtf is that the end of the game?" when you went through that portal...
laugh.gif

Ato Puro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
awssk8er said:
SmokeFox said:
Conduit is one of the best Wii games.
Sure everyone has their opinions, but it's almost safe to say that this one is wrong.
Opinions can't be correct or wrong. The whole concept of "opinion" is based on "personal preference' (which is translated into personal "thoughts"/"beliefs"/"faith"/etc.). "Right" or "wrong" can be applied to theories, thesis, hypothesis etc. You can't say someone is wrong because they like a particular game. It's like saying someone is wrong for they love papaya, and you don't.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Joktan said:
awssk8er said:
SmokeFox said:
Conduit is one of the best Wii games.
Sure everyone has their opinions, but it's almost safe to say that this one is wrong.
It was one of my favorite wii games also...

I was hyped before launch...then when it was released...YUK BORING GAME ! Especially the switches you had to search using the "all seeying eye" ( Most stupid KEY ) just to open a F*****G door! Same enemy's etc etc.
Graphic wise it was okay, but I rather look at SMG or MH tri.

I hope C2 will be better ( LOTS ) because the first one did'nt do it for me at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill