Hacking Who here is still on 10.3? Why?

seb5049

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys I just got a 3ds today and have been researching and trying to find a method to make all this stuff work but have been having troubles. Can someone give me some basic help? i wanted to avoid this because i know its annoying but i just need some help getting started.

I have a o3ds v10.3.0-28U, i was wondering if there were any entrypoints i could use to get homebrew launcher working on my system? I need this first before i downgrade my 3ds right? When i scan the QR code for what i believe is browserhax, my console seems to turn off or get an error. I dont have any of the games for any of the other methods and wasnt sure where to get started.
This isn't a troubleshooting thread...

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so does having your N3ds console on 9.2 before make it more likely that DG will work ,my friend stupidly updated to 10.3 after i told him not to
since it was on 9.2 and shipped with 9.2 does that make it more likely to work?

Arshes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
as user for long time ive been tested myself using downgrade it has very succes rate with my copy of cubic ninja also i helped my friend to get acess of downgrade so im proud it worked.
now im 4.5 with rxtools activated mset emunand on 10.3 :D

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Can you get your NNID and stuff you purchased on another 3ds back if your first 3ds hard bricked?

I need to know that, as I don't want to lose my purchases on the 3DS, even if it means I can get them for free after successfully being on emunand.

Last edited by gridatttack,

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
I haven't downgraded yet because of the stability issues and reports of incomplete downgrading and incomplete emuNAND on n3DSxl. I have an o3DS too which I could probably experiment on, but I'd rather wait until the scene has developed a lot more. I'm in no rush.

Now back to Xenoblade Chronicles X...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock