- Joined
- Jul 10, 2007
- Messages
- 373
- Reaction score
- 3
- Trophies
- 1
- Age
- 34
- Website
- Visit site
- XP
- 452
- Country

Diffusion said:I don't see much difference.playallday said:Well I guess I'll have to pay up at OzmodchipsDiffusion said:They are on the "list of flashcart dealers to never buy from".playallday said:Really?hankchill said:Never, EVER, order from foundmy. They are a terrible site with a terrible reputation, and terrible customer service. To hell with foundmy.
I'm thinking about buying from them... but $14 for a XenoGC? I just got mine for $30 from someone hre.![]()
![]()
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=81021, they really need lower prices.![]()
http://www.ozmodchips.com/solderless-wiike...wing-p-182.html - That's $53 USD w/ the wiikey2 soldered on already. + $7 USD for Shipping unless you want DHL.
Foundmy is like $58 USD
So Ozmodchips is probably cheaper, and it has a waaaay better rep than foundmy.![]()
Ya, it's funny how many people I've seen who bash on OZ because they forget it's australian lol.








