Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

poloman

Trophies
XP
Country
ahhh - still waiting - drat!

in the meantime, how do people go about planning their pokemon crew? i see all these lists but have no idea why the critters make it on to their list? do you go around with disposable pokemon hunting for your desired ones?

xergal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Must....catch...them...all..

I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't really revamp the graphics for the DS but if the solid gameplay and crack like addictiveness is intact, I'll be happy:)

Whyamiy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Number #1011 is dumped as well now! (But not Pokemon) It's Theme Park Multi6 EUR NDS-iND - Whats happened to the release list? Why is it still stuck at #1006?

rest0re

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
hope this dump doesnt smell like taihen.nds
rofl2.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country

iamwhoiam

Honorary R4 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
why the hell is this thread so popular?

sure it's an addictive little game, and probably the second most anticipated title for the console but....

you're wanking over little pretend animals that you have to catch in a electronic sphere... on your DS.

masvill20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

sure it's an addictive little game, and probably the second most anticipated title for the console but....

you're wanking over little pretend animals that you have to catch in a electronic sphere... on your DS.

Because it's going to be the first high selling DS game of '07. Is that so hard to understand?

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand

Because it's going to be the first high selling DS game of '07. Is that so hard to understand?
what does that have to do with this thread? this thread sucks
lecture.gif

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, before we had to wank over little pretend animals that you have to catch in a electronic sphere on your GBA! xD Touching is good
biggrin.gif

The day i find out that the english version is dumped, ill post my savegame on the wiki for japanese diamond, where i have 3 masterballs, and 3 legendary pokemon ATM, i hope to get to the elite four before its dumped so i can have more legendaries. NOTE: I did not cheat to do anything in the game, all i did was copy the save between my R4 and SCSD, and traded the master ball across with pokemon, rinse lather repeat.

masvill20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
to takam: Ok, since I love Pokemon anyway, it's going to be the first killer app of the DS for '07.

iamwhoiam

Honorary R4 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yes, but over 30 pages of absolutely nothing is just stupid

If it's stupid why post in it? While people here are eagerly awaiting for the game, we don't need people who don't care about it to post. If you don't care then don't post.

Because sometimes, stupid people need to be told the fact. Otherwise they fall into an ever stupider hole.

lol, stupider.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
and this topic isn't about posting, its about incoherent babbling and impatience for something you're not owed.
that's stupid

smartest thing you could do in this topic is state that, and try to have it stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...