Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why isn't the NDS Releases Page updating?

I think they aren't updating the main page because they don't want THOSE release posts to get filled up with, "But, but, this ain't Pokemon....wahh...wahh....).

They probably figure to just let everyone fill THIS thread with all the useless drivel as opposed to multiple other threads getting filled with people whining for Pokemon.

That's my guess anyway.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand

I think they aren't updating the main page because they don't want THOSE release posts to get filled up with, "But, but, this ain't Pokemon....wahh...wahh....).

They probably figure to just let everyone fill THIS thread with all the useless drivel as opposed to multiple other threads getting filled with people whining for Pokemon.

That's my guess anyway.
You hit it right on the button

teonintyfive

Trophies
Website
ispeelgood.trap17.com
XP
Country
Greece
Last time I actually played a Pokemon game was Pokemon Gold, but I decided to restart my pokemon history.
Also, shiny cases
biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That's my guess anyway.
Your guess is probably correct. Have a beverage
grog.gif

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yet another hype day, i hope i survive the hype today.
ever since monday i cant stop thinking about it most especially
when use my PC.

please dump pokemon...

toxtrepla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive felt sick to my stomach waiting for this release. i need to get a head start so i can pwn nubs when i pick up my preorder on sunday.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
why..it's just pokemon, I mean... there's already english pokemon games out lol. ya that's a good idea u guys know they'll make more pokemon games if you buy it instead of pirating it *words fall on deaf ears* anyway... LOL.. enjoy your kiddie game when it comes out, make sure u invite plenty of children over to link up! rofl!

brn

Trophies
XP
Country
amptomp you do realize that your hanging out on a site about pirating games? you do realize that you clicked on a thread with pokémon in the title?

now that you've come to that realization. why'd you even try to insult the posters?

Most of us are above 15 and just like the pokémon games because we're A. nostalgic and B. we love a good RPG. Most of us like pirating games, we don't care if they stop making them, because they won't. Fact is, games bring in more money than the film industry.
Our money. That could be spent on stuff like, consoles, new TVs, broadband bills and other non-gaming related stuff.
It's a $$ Hobby and there are plenty of ways to deal with it, one is pirating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw