Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sonicstorm
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 152,265
  • Replies Replies 1,573
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just dont get it, whats different between different colors of pokemon games? as far as i saw, all was same, just pokemon rangers was really different.
could u explain about this color that comes after name of pokemon?
 
6 DAYS LEFT!!!
I'm in here all day just WAITING for it to be dumped, I've already preordered too!
I want it soooo bad!
I've been a hardcore pokemaniac since red/blue BTW!
 
i have a feeling this is not gonna get leaked early for some reason, but i just remembered stores do get there copies today so heres hoping it comes out today or 2moro, if it's not then i wont hold my breath till the 22nd.
 
I was checking pretty frequently last week but now the whole waiting thing is getting kinda dull. It'll come when it comes.
 
NEED IT NOW!
frown.gif
 
I've been checking here once or twice a day, as well as some other sites in case it isn't front-page'd immediately here.
 
I have live bookmarks set up for gbatemp, and i'm still checking the site out of sheer habit. =(

And I'm not even *that* excited for D/P. I'm just bored of studying for finals.
 
hehe, i'm checking pretty regularly, but also for g6 real news.

it's not like i'm a huge pokemon fan, in fact i don't own any pokemon games/merchandise, but i've played them before and beat crystal on an emulator ^^ so they're pretty fun.

But this game is probably the ebst that's coming out for a while and i'm getting bored of my current nds games. in fact, i'm playing more gba than nds.
 
I hate toon-doku 2. When it isent comming today or tommorow i think we will need to wait until 22 or 23. And all the people that are saying friends of mine have it or i have it that are lies because when they have it they can just even make a dump of it no worry's it will be here soon. We are all waiting for a long time so what would it hurt if we are waiting a little bit longer
wink.gif
.
 
I think it's about time I start posting instead of lingering around in the shadows.

I'm also compulsively checking. Hopefully, it will come soon enough. But it'd only distract me from my homework, probably.
dry.gif
Regardless, the sooner it's released, the happier I'll be.
 
I have a question...if shaun isn't online...is there no hope in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl being posted on the releases page?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted