Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sonicstorm
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 152,265
  • Replies Replies 1,573
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have my collection on random... NiGHTS Into Dreams music is playing. I'll probably get on the treadmill in 15 minutes to wear myself out for sleep.

Let's see...the song I'm listening to right now is... "Battle! Uxie, Mesprit, & Azelf - Jun'ichi Masuda".

Edit: Play Count is 107
wtf.gif

I can see why. This is an awesome battle song.
 
Is that why the site has been kinda bogging lately....everyone is waiting for Pokemon and checking the site constantly?

So does this mean that I am the only person on this site who doesn't give the slightest bit of a damn about Pokemon?
 
Is that why the site has been kinda bogging lately....everyone is waiting for Pokemon and checking the site constantly?

So does this mean that I am the only person on this site who doesn't give the slightest bit of a damn about Pokemon?

Yeah, your basically the only one. But it's ok mate, just pretend to care.
 
Just going back to the page every few hours. Even though it is highly anticipated for me, I'm not gonna die if I have to wait 3 hours after it's released.
 
My god, Did I just see a new form for evee in that video?!?!?!?
I NEED IT!
edit: Nevermind...
 
When it is released there will be so many people pulling it from the internets are the same time that the tubes will explode.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted