OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
dr1ft.xyz
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently working on a whitelist editor for DSi. I have already successfully injected a bad check region into NDHI and gotten a crash (like RocketLauncher) but I have thus far been unsuccessful in finding the offsets for the HMAC keys needed to sign the hashes. I know they're in Launcher's SRL, but I can't seem to find them. Does anyone know the offset?

redunka

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
As far as I know, offsets may differ between various versions of Launcher.
Either way, you can just find them using hints from GBATEK.
First of all, decrypt SRL's modcrypt areas (with twltool: "twltool.exe modcrypt --in <name>.app").
After that you should be able to easilly search for their first values: "0x61BDDD72…" and "0x852948F3….", they should actually be next to each other, and both keys should be 0x40 bytes long.
Good luck. :)

Reactions: dr1ft

dr1ft

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
dr1ft.xyz
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, offsets may differ between various versions of Launcher.
Either way, you can just find them using hints from GBATEK.
First of all, decrypt SRL's modcrypt areas (with twltool: "twltool.exe modcrypt --in <name>.app").
After that you should be able to easilly search for their first values: "0x61BDDD72…" and "0x852948F3….", they should actually be next to each other, and both keys should be 0x40 bytes long.
Good luck. :)
Oh, of course, modcrypt. I forgot about that, heh. I'll see if I can't find them from there. Thanks.
EDIT: Haven't tested them (as I don't have anything that's blocked/reprogrammable to test it on yet, waiting for my AK2i) but I'm pretty sure I got them. Thanks again.

Last edited by dr1ft,
Reactions: redunka

dr1ft

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
dr1ft.xyz
XP
Country
United States
I successfully got the keys, now I just can't seem to figure out how to put the cart header+binaries together to get the right hash for phase 1. I have phase 3 working fine though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...