OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Okay, i have a Modded Wii with D2Ckey and the 3.1U firmware of Wii,

i made a backup copy of super smash bros(U) in a verbatin 2.4x

i can read the game, update and go until the create save game, when it gets to the opening movie, i get a white screen and the game hold into it.

i got the copy running on a friend's Wii, so i think is not a copy, what can it be?

please, help me out guys, i brought Wii almost entirely to play Brawl (and MP3)

thanks in advance...

piepants

Trophies
Website
itspudding.com
XP
Country
Did you set a layer break before you burnt the disc? I burnt a copy last night for a friend, and didn't set the layer break (he has a WiiKey so doesn't need it), but it wouldn't boot on my D2CKey. Same symptoms as what you describe (white screen at the intro).

Tragedies

Trophies
XP
Country
A friend of mine burnt a Custom DL break for me of Brawl. Using Argon 1.8 Wi 3.2E I get the White screen error after loading screen.

Hope someone finds a solution that works for everyone.

kesvalk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
A layer break? i will try that

another question, i don't have a wi-fi connection here, there is some other way to get the 3.2U update?

like, downloading it from the net and burning it in a dvd, or there is any game that have this update, i heard some guys saying that the this update fix the brawl problem...

dgege

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to say that I burnt an image without specifying a layer break and it works perfectly. I burnt it using K3B (Linux) on a Memorex DVD+R DL at 6x.

Tragedies

Trophies
XP
Country
Hm. My friend says he'll burn me one without the #error 001. I'd tell him to do the above, but I think it's too late =/ Anyone care to explain what the error 001 is?

dobedo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got the same error on my Wii. It's modded with a Wasabi chip and I burnt the disk using a Verbatim DVD+R DL on my Mac using the disk utility without setting a layer break. First time I loaded the disk it created a save and then went to white screen. After the first time the title screen shows, audio cuts out, and a few seconds later I get either the white screen or a game disk read error. Has anyone found a solution yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: