+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
No one get's that message? I can play the game but I need to take the DVD out and put it back into the wii, and it does it like every 3 mins

Wiikey 1.9g US Wii
I only putted the RegionFrii patch,
Fiji Film +RW
2.4x IMGburn.

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Verbatim DVD+R DL
Burned at 2.4x with Nero Essentials

It errors if I boot up with it (the opening cinematic won't load, Green Error occurs). But I boot with my brickblocked version, then swap out with the DL, I can play online and SSE perfectly. I've played up to the Petey fight, no problems.
Currently, my Wii is just idle with Brawl playing a piano/flute? mix of the Brawl theme. No errors.

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm well I try to put my Wiikey in Region Override but I can't when i do Save settings and i come back it's still to off.

How do you brickblock it?

Is it because i have the 1.9g firmware?(that the region override doesn't stay to On.)

EarthBound

a/s/l?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm well I try to put my Wiikey in Region Override but I can't when i do Save settings and i come back it's still to off.

They made a new WBB for dvd9 images. 20 mins until my 2nd copy is done.
unsure.gif

http://wbb.rockman18.com/?page=home&ln=en

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Download the latest release of Brickblocker and patch the ISO. Wiikey settings don't show saved settings on its menu but they are saved, or should be.

Both DVD5 and DVD9 releases work for me. DVD5 on some TDK's and DVD9 on Ridata that a friend burned for me. I get that unauthorized device error though when trying to directly boot the brickblocked DVD9. DVD5 should freeze in SSE and people outside of Japan shouldn't be able to play random online matches.

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Is it because i have the 1.9g firmware?(that the region override doesn't stay to On.)

What Wiikey config are you using? 1.3 shows your saved settings, while 1.2 always shows "off" when you go back to configure it.

Use that program EarthBound posted, just drag the ISO and drop it into the program, then burn.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
i burned it on fujifilm random dvd+r dl. @2.4x with imgburn. works perfectly. Pal wii with wiikey.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most DL media doesn't support 1x, and your dvd-burner firmware probably knows that the media you're using doesn't support 1x so you're probably burning at 2.4x anyway.

Don't use the web, don't use chat programs, don't move the mouse. Don't touch the monitor, don't touch your case, don't breathe. Tip-toe slowly away after initiating the burn and you'll come back to a working backup 50% of the time.

Edwii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i too have the green error, it seems to happen some times through cinamatics, and after finnishing clasic.

verbatim +r
2.4x image burn
wiikey 1.9g
USA NTSC

used dvd9 unmodified with 15% trick, then play and boot with brick blocked dvd9

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2