white screen on ds lite

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by bloobird, Aug 23, 2011.

Aug 23, 2011

white screen on ds lite by bloobird at 10:04 AM (1,282 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. bloobird
    OP

Newcomer bloobird Newbie

United Kingdom
    hi all first post here,need some help from you guys please,trying to update acekard 2i on ds lite,new akaio version on sd card with new acekard update.when i load acekard on ds lite i just get white screen,any help???sorry for newbie question

2. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    the acekard shows up in the ds lite firmware, correct? when you click on it the ds lite just loads to a white screen? this is probably a contact issue. try reseating the micro sd card and the 2i a few times. also read this: http://www.akaio.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=790

-another world

3. bloobird
    OP

Newcomer bloobird Newbie

United Kingdom
    thanks for your reply,will give it a go

4. bloobird
    OP

Newcomer bloobird Newbie

United Kingdom
    Tried paper trick with no luck,tearing my hair out with this.going to order new card me thinks,anybody else got suggestions please

5. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    if you see the acekard logo in the ds firmware then the issue is probably not with the bootloader. you can always try reflashing the bootloader. you can get the files you need from here: http://www.acekard.com/download/ak2/ak2ifw...ds21_DSi143.zip

you will need a flash kit that you can boot the .nds file from, since you can't get your acekard working.

all real acekards have a 1 yr warranty. if you are having problems and you can't figure it out, try contacting your seller and asking for an exchange.

-another world