Hardware White new 3ds POPS then shuts off

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's always the people without kids who think they're perfect parents, right? I asked about a 3ds because this is a gaming forum, not a parenting forum. She's fine, I've taken her to all of her checkups and she is developmentally advanced for her age. Thank you for your concern but I'm a perfectly capable parent.

My fault if I step on your toe, just wanna see what you care more, the kid or the 3ds, because if it was the 3ds then people on the forum reading this thread would be mad about it.

As for the 3ds, you probably have to open it and check it yourself or sent to someone who can repair, sending it to Nintendo would get nowhere, even if it newly bought, putting cfw on it void the warranty on it.

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It only takes one good bite for saliva to bridge the (+) and (-) contacts, instantaneously shocking or worse, killing your child. It's not a hyperbole because full grown men have died sticking those 9-Volt E type batteries on their tongues in stupid dares. Li-ion are typical 3.7 V, which doesn't seem like a lot because of the number but you can be in a world of pain with that much.

Kids are going to be stupid, regardless. Just know some mistakes have no second chances.

Back on topic, here's the part and repair guide in question:
While it's indeed dangerous because of the chemicals, 3.7V on the tongue shouldn't be that dangerous. All you can really fell at that voltage is a very faint electric shock on the tongue, but it doesn't propagate at all. Hell, on low voltage batteries it can even be used as a quick and dirty way to check if there's any charge left

Last edited by lAkdaOpeKA,
Reactions: TurdPooCharger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Parenting sucks ass.

My little shit of a niece who I had the joy of raising the first 4 years of her life under the same roof, found all sorts of ways in trying to (unintentionally) harm herself.

Kids will wear you down. My worst mistake was falling asleep this one time I was suppose to watch her. She was old enough to crawl when this incident happened, and her favorite activity was (trying to) go up the stairs, which she managed once!

While I'm kinda glad she accomplished such a feat and settled herself in her bedroom, it could have been a different story... My family wasn't doing to well at the time, and we didn't have baby gates. So we ended up erecting our dinner tables as make shafts until she got older.

We weren't happy having to eat with bowls and plates on our laps, but you should have seen how ballistic my niece was not being able to get to the stairs any more. Lol.

She's much older now but still is and forever will be a little shit, like how I taught her. :)

Her birthday was fairly recent. Here's a picture of her birthday present + (my n3DSXL because this is a 3DS game forum!).

For any old time fans of the Planter's cheez balls, these are the best in replicating the flavor and crunch.

n3_DSXL_cheese_balls.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one