Hardware White 2 save gone from ROM but backed up in PKSM

LxstMxmxry

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m having trouble uploading my back up save too my rom of White 2. After I had used PKSM I went back to play the game and my save was just gone. It still exists in PKSM and is in my files but I can’t figure out how to move it back into my rom. Nothing i’ve looked up has helped and i’m just lost

ack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do you mean by rom? do you mean you have a physical cartridge of the game or do you mean that you have a .nds file of the game on your system? if you have the file, how are you playing it? a forwarder? twilightmenu? desmume?

LxstMxmxry

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do you mean by rom? do you mean you have a physical cartridge of the game or do you mean that you have a .nds file of the game on your system? if you have the file, how are you playing it? a forwarder? twilightmenu? desmume?
I’m using Twilight and I’m using an NDS file (which is why I said Rom, i’m not familiar with all the terminology yet, my bad). But in Twilight my save is gone but it still shows up in PKSM

LxstMxmxry

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
copy the pksm savefile to twilightmenu's save folder and rename it to match the rom's name, like all the other saves that will be in there.
Post automatically merged:

copy the pksm savefile to twilightmenu's save folder and rename it to match the rom's name, like all the other saves that will be in there.
Sorry for the late response, had work. Anyway, I did as you said and transferred the save over into the save files and renamed it properly. But now when I boot up the game through Twilight it only gives me the option to start a new game. However I did see something in the “game settings” folder that’s inside the Twilight folder that showed a specific save that I had made at some point (It showed the DS mode I used, the save file slot etc.), that save works fine, but it’s not the save I backed up and transferred from PKSM. Also the specific order for those files I mentioned were TwilightMenu > Extras > gamesettings. Just thought i’d give more info (also sorry for that last reply, no idea why it did that)

Last edited by LxstMxmxry,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: :tpi: