Hardware Which to pick ?

julienbdes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got few choice. I dont own any 3ds system and I plan to get one.

I was thinking about the N3ds bundle with mario 3dland for 200$+tx
But I feel its expensive
I put on net a search for an used 3ds and someone is offering O3DS blue little scratch on top screen with charger for 40-50$ . But unfortunatly it's on 11.0 (hardmod scares me)
What to do?

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario 3dland bundles are (if I'm not mistaken) guaranteed below 11.0, so you could easily put a9lh on there and install $200 worth of "backups". Whereas with the cheap 11.0 3ds you could either pay for a h-mod or find someone that already has a hacked 3ds.

If it was me, I would just go for the mario bundle, since there's no knowing when another arm9 exploit will come around for higher firmwares.

Last edited by 8BitWonder,

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
The brand new Mario bundle is worth it. If you are lucky, you'd be able to find someone locally that sells. I got mine for $190 Canadian off of kijii. The guy bought it, and played it for literally fifteen minutes (about five levels into Super Mario 3D Land) and sold it to me for that amount.

I installed a9lh and luma3DS onto it, and I mostly use it to do the fieldrunners downgrade.

I'm selling that unit for $250 + a new 64 gb Patriot microSD card....so if you live near Ontario, Canada, come down and grab it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1