Hacking which suits best for NDS and GBA Roms

Zenaku-Sasei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I`m planning to buy an NDS lite and would like to play NDS Roms, GBA Roms and Homebrew on it,

From the posts I read on this forums I get the suggestion that the M3 seems to be perfect for my needs.
so which one should I choose?

M3 Perfect Adapter lite (micro SD) inkl. M3 Passcard3
or
M3 Perfect Adapter (miniSD) inkl. M3 Passcard3

Or is there any problem on playing GBA, NDS and Homebrew Roms with these Flashcards?

Sorry if theres another post with this question, bur I couldn`t find anything similar.
thanks for helping a newb like me.

Zenaku

cheesyPOOF5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
M3 is your best bet. Nice job on researching so much. Some people just rush their decision and buy a Max Media Dock. I have a Supercard, which is fine with me because I barely ever play any GBA ROMs, but if you want NDS compatibility AND GBA compatibility, go with and M3.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It depends. If you are only going to use it in a DS Lite, you'll want micro. If you plan on using it in an old-style DS or playing GBA games with it in a GBA/SP/GBM/GB Player, you'll definitely want miniSD instead.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Get the M3 Lite(microSD). It fits flush in the DS lite, and you can get a GBA sized shell for it (sold seperately) if you ever want to use it in an actual GBA or an original DS. The MiniSD version is the same size as a GBA game; it will always stick out of a DS lite.

edit: Don't get the 'professional' version. It has greatly reduced GBA capabilities.

Zenaku-Sasei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
thx for the quick help guys ^^

I made my decision it`ll be the M3 Perfect Adapter lite (micro SD) inkl. M3 Passcard3 becuz I only want to use it on my NDS lite.

I hope this thread will help other users to make the right decision.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.