Hacking Which software is this?

KT_Cobra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...and how do I install it? I'm using a DSTWO card in my 3DS, and I don't have a soft reset available. I'd really like to access the real time saving and slow motion features, not to mention the soft reset when I want to switch roms without having to go back to the main 3DS screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpnwxb5InzU

KT_Cobra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason I'm still not getting it. I DO have a tendency to overlook stuff, and that may be it.

When I go into my DSTwo's menu, I have a horizontal scrolling screen with a box titled DS_GAME. Under there are all of my different games and game collections, but I don't know why I'm not seeing the menu that is demonstrated in the DSTWO In-Game Menu video. Is this software supposed to be included in the update that I installed on the DSTWO just recently or is it something seperate?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
._. ok...the keys to call for the in-game menu are in the start menu within DS_Game...you have to press said keys when "in-game" to call up the "in-game" menu...btw, I was talking about the general video, not the specific one ._. (then again, I didn't say which video, so meh).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Blurp.