Which software is this?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by KT_Cobra, Sep 24, 2011.

1. KT_Cobra
    OP

KT_Cobra Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2011
    United States
    ...and how do I install it? I'm using a DSTWO card in my 3DS, and I don't have a soft reset available. I'd really like to access the real time saving and slow motion features, not to mention the soft reset when I want to switch roms without having to go back to the main 3DS screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpnwxb5InzU

2. jurassicplayer

jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

GBAtemp Patron
    jurassicplayer is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 7, 2009
    United States
    Pantsuland
  3. KT_Cobra
    OP

KT_Cobra Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2011
    United States
    For some reason I'm still not getting it. I DO have a tendency to overlook stuff, and that may be it.

When I go into my DSTwo's menu, I have a horizontal scrolling screen with a box titled DS_GAME. Under there are all of my different games and game collections, but I don't know why I'm not seeing the menu that is demonstrated in the DSTWO In-Game Menu video. Is this software supposed to be included in the update that I installed on the DSTWO just recently or is it something seperate?

4. jurassicplayer

jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

GBAtemp Patron
    jurassicplayer is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 7, 2009
    United States
    Pantsuland
    ._. ok...the keys to call for the in-game menu are in the start menu within DS_Game...you have to press said keys when "in-game" to call up the "in-game" menu...btw, I was talking about the general video, not the specific one ._. (then again, I didn't say which video, so meh).

5. KT_Cobra
    OP

KT_Cobra Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2011
    United States
    AH HA!!! L R select thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice