Hacking Which Slot-1 Flash card?

Teny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How much should I trust GamebyGame? I was looking at the acekard official site, and they didn't mention GamebyGame as one of it's resellers. They did mention Realhotstuff, but if I want it within 3 days, I would pay about $45, while with GamebyGame, I only pay $40 and it comes with a free charm and screen protector (although I already bought an screen protector, but it's good to have a back up).

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Teny said:
How much should I trust GamebyGame? I was looking at the acekard official site, and they didn't mention GamebyGame as one of it's resellers. They did mention Realhotstuff, but if I want it within 3 days, I would pay about $45, while with GamebyGame, I only pay $40 and it comes with a free charm and screen protector (although I already bought an screen protector, but it's good to have a back up).

I have heard nothing but good things about it, go for it!

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Teny said:
You can trust them, I recieved my Cyclo and 3n1 from them in two days, packed really well. They box the items instead of using a bubble mailer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night.